#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 minutes ago, Shaned said:

It's a shame this is what is bringing everyone back on. Wish it was simpler times and we just logged in to guess Britney's setlist for piece of me and watched clips from the shows hoping she'd slay that night 

Nope it's great. Finally we are united more and more and wanting the whole truth to come out and free britney from these awful satanic people.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Da Fr3ak said:

It really is. I wish it was a new era, with new music she herself would love to put out. Not this mess 

:bparty:The this thread would be popping for the right reasons. Not because we're all terrified for Britney's well being 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, crossieKIDD said:

Nope it's great. Finally we are united more and more and wanting the whole truth to come out and free britney from these awful satanic people.

Orrrr this shouldn't have to have been an issue in the first place and she actually has a supportive team and can truly be happy by her own free will. That's the end game I want :lollipop:

1 minute ago, crossieKIDD said:

WTF why would they let some random  become so close to her when britney was clearly scared of her etc? I mean was she even qualified how did a random stalker get this positions?!

Cause she was probably preaching the Bible and god knows Britney’s parents are bible fanatics. A bunch of crazies. She’s the head of a Britney organization that converts gays to straights and steals a lot of money. She also made Jamie rich. He’s not complaining. I don’t know about Lynn but she seems the most sane out of Britney’s family and that says a lot.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, Body ache said:

Yes. Lucifer stalked her parents too and convinced them to put Britney in a cship . She was going to be a coconservator with Jamie but Jamie’s a smart old fart. He penciled her own but made her Britney’s business manager. The lady who sat next to Britney at the 2016 vmas and was laughing with her was the same lady who sent items of clothing to her house, a creepy swingers style picture of her and her preacher hunbbie, and letters of her acting like Britney’s mom telling her that she needed to come over to cleanse her house and kill evil spirits. Ya that lady became Britney’s business manager and that’s only based off of one letter. Imagine what else she tried to do or has done to Britney. I wish we knew this back then. I wish Britney had told us something through an anonymous source. I feel like she has given up now.

Lou is that skinny woman always with her and who sat by her at the VMA's?  No.  Those are two diff people.  Right?

If they told me they’d free her, I wouldn't believe it
Because you know we worked real hard
But we keep her in, keep her in a c- ship
We can't keep standing, standing there
Let's move on and be smarter
Even though we’re all slow
Hold on, can’t let go when her sanity is broken

This is going to be our last goodbye
The C-ship’s gone but I'll survive
Hide my tears and dry my eyes
You don't need to see me cry
Pack my bags, can’t take no more 
My funds are gone, I'm out the door
Kill James Spears, he has to die 
Cause Lou is gonna commit more crimes

Don't prosecute, don't pro, se, cute
Don't pro, se, don't pro
Don't pro, se, cute

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Shaned said:

Orrrr this shouldn't have to have been an issue in the first place and she actually has a supportive team and can truly be happy by her own free will. That's the end game I want :lollipop:

YEAH for sure. It's a horrific situation but sadly it is the one we find ourselves in. I meant it's great everyone is getting on board together to try get the truth from her team and ensure britney's wellbeing really is taken care of. 

5 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

1:21:19:

"Britney Spears is a slave" - "We can't give her money, so let's give her a frozen yogurt" (from today's candids) - They pump her up full of whatever *****... that will get her on stage and perform like a marionnet". 

I don't know who that man is but he went in on the conservatorship.

I'm looking at the man's PS4 games....... wow so many.... I have 10 cases

• Like 1