#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

38 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

There is this guy John Nazarian, he is a private investigator . It seems like he worked on Britney's case a little bit and i think he was hired by Scam L . Still he has some interesting things at that time, he wrote about Reva Goetz and how she is famous for being corrupt in LA, how there are lot of conflict of interest and give some names . Of course since it seems like Scam hired him i think i do paint him as the good guy too much, but still there a couple of interesting things on his blog .

At some point he talks about how he was supposed to work/investigate on Britney cship but got "side busted" by trope & trope who at that time was Britney lawyers that she hired for the custody battle . Funny cuz 2 days ago i think, i told about how i found out that one of the "mediator/lawyer" of trope and trope during Britney custody battle has also worked for Kaplan's firm (Federline's attorney)

Here are parts that i find interesting :

This is also a classic case of what is it, 10 or 12 lawyers representing the conservatorship? Britney Spears is paying for all of these lawyers and Lynne Spears and Jamie Spears lawyers too. There is NO WAY IN HELL this is ever going to stop, too many folks be getting rich, lawyers and moms and dads. Check out this thought, if it had been left to Sam Lutfi, none of these people would be getting paid hundreds of thousands of dollars….DO YA THINK? This has been one hell of a financial landslide for many and the 5 year anniversary is coming up on February 1, 2013….I remember it like it was yesterday. (I was to be brought in to handle many of the issues that would eventually cause this whole thing to slide into never never land…but I think I got ‘side busted’ by one of the lawyers at Trope and Trope. Not a question that with my knowledge and staffing we could have got this under control. Lutfi knew what he needed to do and do to what I think was bad lawyering got SLAMMED. I know the lawyer and I am good with it, Trope and Trope also had a short life span on this case and some feel that it was Anne Kiley that may have not realized ‘THE’ light at the end of the tunnel was a Locomotive. That is the rumor in the jungle).

Britney Spears lawyer, Sam Ingham has had some nice pay increases. Sure, at one point making about $45,000.00 a month and since 2009 in the area of $60 to $65,000.00. Is that really possible…..that is again in the rumor mill, I have not been able to verify it but you see, no one wants to stop helping this poor girl.

No one, not Judge Goetz, not any of the lawyers, not the parents NO ONE wants to hear from Britney Spears, my question is simple, WHY? Could the Bruguerra not ask for Britney Spears to come into her ‘safe’ and ‘private’ chambers and ask her some of those ‘tough’ questions? Bruguerra has the solutions to get the answers, IF she wants to. There is just too many people making some incredible money and it ain’t going to end in what I believe anytime soon. IF as it has been stated that Britney Spears is afraid of her old friend Sam Lutfi, let her come into a court of law and state that fact. OR is it a fear, ‘When I get out of this I am going to sue everyone involved‘.

You've spotted the main issue which is pervasive in guardianships/conservatorships.  Everybody  on the case is being paid out of Britney's estate, and this can be done without her permission.  Think  of the possibilities when  it comes to abusing this situation.   https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

• Like 6
9 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Kanye is about to die? Kris, his conservator? Hmmm... no.

Miley had her head on every direction but straight in 2015-2016, lbr.

You didn’t see Kanye tell everyone Slavery was a choice for 400 YEARS? You didn’t see him wearing Trump hats and admitting to getting liposuction?! He’s definitely mentally ill.

Kris is his conservator.

15 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

well you say you know the family.. is britneys mum a good woman? or is she on side with dad?

15 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Is she good? Is she a person to trust in?

All I heard was about how awful her dad was. Everything you hear about him and his behavior pre-conservatorship (and probably post) is so plausible from what I've heard. 

As you know, Britney was definitely worked very hard in her early career... and her mom could be to blame peripherally for allowing it to happen. Her dad is just a bad dude... no one you want to associate with. He's scary and mean and an alcoholic. 

But as far as her mom goes, I have never heard ONE tangible bad thing about her from anyone that knows her. I'm sure she is somewhat responsible for Britney's fame, but her dad was always definitely a mean and hardened person whose behavior and attitude seems to be a lot of the cause for problems in the Spears family, even taking Britney out of the equation. Her mom was never mentioned as a problem whatsoever. Take that as you will. 

• Like 2
Just now, Dream With In a dream said:

i swear to god if lynne is corrupt too... we gotta fight harder

That’s what I’m afraid of. She’s selling skin lotions out of her trunk. Imagine what she’d do with Britney’s fortune.

But then again, imagine what a court-appointed conservator would do to her.

This is why I’ve been begging for Jamie not to be a monster.

Just now, colormefresh said:

You didn’t see Kanye tell everyone Slavery was a choice for 400 YEARS? You didn’t see him wearing Trump hats and admitting to getting liposuction?! He’s definitely mentally ill.

Kris is his conservator.

LOL

Kris has zero control over Kanye West. I think you're trolling or something because it makes no sense.

I saw Kanye spilling all the tea in her show and then, the following day, he went to a 50/50, so yes. He had some kind of breakdown, but he's not under a c-ship. And Kris Jenner has zero control over Kanye; He has more control over her, tho. LOL

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, ImperfectAngel said:

All I heard was about how awful her dad was. Everything you hear about him and his behavior pre-conservatorship (and probably post) is so plausible from what I've heard. 

As you know, Britney was definitely worked very hard in her early career... and her mom could be to blame peripherally for allowing it to happen. Her dad is just a bad dude... no one you want to associate with. He's scary and mean and an alcoholic. 

But as far as her mom goes, I have never heard ONE tangible bad thing about her from anyone that knows her. I'm sure she is somewhat responsible for Britney's fame, but her dad was always definitely a mean and hardened person whose behavior and attitude seems to be a lot of the cause for problems in the Spears family, even taking Britney out of the equation. Her mom was never mentioned as a problem whatsoever. Take that as you will. 

Wow. I don't know why but I believe your tea.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Wait so why do we think court is getting moved to tomorrow? Who is this "new insider"? And what do we do about the protest if it moves to tomorrow?

i really don't see how the status hearing can be move to tomorrow. But i think she can ask to be heard by Brenda tomorrow or before the hearing, so she says whatever she want to say in a secure and "relaxed" way to the judge. 

• Like 3
Just now, smouthwick said:

I agree.  Her children are possibly being used as leverage for the Conservator and his team.  They can restrict visitation with an argument as lame as "seeing her children causes her stress."   We see children stopped from https://www.stopguardianabuse.org

There are many cases in which adult children are denied visitation under the argument that seeing the children upsets the ward.  Some families are separated from their loved one for months, or years. 

• Like 2