#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

36 minutes ago, justphil said:

This exactly. I said something along the same lines a bit ago. Let’s not be distracted by stupid spins the Conservators put out there. We keep clocking them daily, and that’s all we need to do. No distractions about Sam(s), go for the head of this beast only! That’s how war is won.

Head:ipass:

30 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

This case above is a great example of how conservatorship can be used to gain control over someone's life and assets.  Not always in that person's "best interest' as it professes to be.  There isn't a single right thing about that conservatorship in my opinion.  The fact that the same lawyer is involved isn't a surprise.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Yeah but things have changed alot , he wrote this in 2012. What i see is that lot of tea on the cship was out there, from this guy on twitter, to the courts documents, or this private investigator but no one was paying attention, Britney was fighting all of this on her own for years. Today they are under the spotlight, things have changed a lot, including the power of social network . Last when it was us against team cship i'd say advantage to them, but since then we had Miley adding spotlight on the movement, and Mama spears starting to take legal actions backed with the governor of LA . There's never been has much hope and has much chances for Britney to get out of this cship .

I really wish so...

I don't trust Lynne's role in this case.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Driving around in pink wing does not make you crazy. Start there. 

A c-ship needs real facts to even exist.

My point is that you don’t see A-List superstars driving around ordering McDonalds. They’re all in “conservatorships” with their management/labels etc.

Britney is the type to say “**** you” and do what she wants, which is why the conservatorship got put in place.

Her Rebellion is one of my favorite things about her, but it’s also the thing that puts her career AND custody into jeopardy.

This all kicked off because Britney tripped with Sean, had the carseats incorrectly placed, and had a child fall out of a high chair at her home (in which CPS came to her house).

That was before she even started her party phase lmao.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, colormefresh said:

My point is that you don’t see A-List superstars driving around ordering McDonalds. They’re all in “conservatorships” with their management/labels etc.

Britney is the type to say “**** you” and do what she wants, which is why the conservatorship got put in place.

Her Rebellion is one of my favorite things about her, but it’s also the thing that puts her career AND custody into jeopardy.

This all kicked off because Britney tripped with Sean, had the carseats incorrectly placed, and had a child fall out of a high chair at her home (in which CPS came to her house).

That was before she even started her party phase lmao.

Well, I don't think Britney is the only one doing stuff like that. Justin Bieber, Amy, Miley or Kanye West are/were out of that "conservatorship". 

• Like 2
14 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

> Denied the right of trusted legal counsel, even when having conflicting interests with her conservators:

https://www.eonline.com/news/57792/expert-agrees-britney-case-not-quite-kosher

D5WUP3bX4AE1IGX.jpg

> Britney expressing concern over having her father as a conservator:

> The opening of several companies by her father and Lou M Taylor (the one who pitched the idea of a conservatorship for Britney):

> Britney’s appointed counsel, Sam D Ingham, took part in a scheme to defraud a conservatee out of millions of dollars, culminating in the conservatees death:

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/breaking-news-racketeering-attorneys-exposed-in-casey-kasems-******-investigation/?fbclid=IwAR2fAV67Z5AZlMJ_txiNODadcqWtdGPcxiQq0mBX2CXE2DZY7JDARIUJNh4

> Those who promoted Britney’s conservatorship (lawyers AND THE JUDGE at the time, Reva Goetz), also took part promoting a seminar about putting celebrities under consevatorships:

3-DB3827-B-1535-4-C88-8-E5-B-2-BD27-BA6-

Thank you to all members involved! Specially @Meaner03 @Applejack @lilhennythings And others!

This is enough to turn ANYONE's stomach.  Thanks for posting.

• Like 4
Just now, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Well, I don't think Britney is the only one doing stuff like that. Justin Bieber, Amy, Miley or Kanye West are/were out of that "conservatorship". 

Amy died

Kanye is about to die. Kris is his conservator, so he might survive.

Justin is a zombie run by Scooter Braun.

Miley always had her head on straight. I don’t think she’s dealing with mental illness.

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

I really wish so...

I don't trust Lynne's role in this case.

I don't trust her either, but the whole team cship was so tight, everybody was behind jamie for whatever reasons (interest/fears ect) they are starting to divide,  which at least make this cship weaker . On Friday we will also get to know more about how Brenda is , it's another new card in this game .

• Like 6