#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

So Reva was still the judge presiding on the case in 2017 and 2018?

Nope she left in 2015 if i'm not wrong, by then the c-ship was already made permanent and any court hearing was just a formality . I look for the name of the judge who took it from there though

Has it not been for Andrew Wallet leaving out of the blue, and freebritney movement there wouldn't be a status hearing .  It would have just kept going on like a fatality 

• Like 3

About what David said, it's horrible they wanted to push Britney into doing something she wasn't comfortable with (she looks pretty comfortable in the scenes we got though) but how would you feel if we learned they only wanted to give us a good videoclip after Perfume and Pretty Girls fiasco? :o 

Anyways, I think they could've come up with something more effective by talking with Britney and planning something cool beforehand instead of shooting whatever the director wanted. 

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, BritneyOfficial said:

I actually wonder as much as we blamed Will.I.Am for BJ If it wasn’t his fault at all. I would be interested to hear what he would have to say about working with her management and how much of his material and his vision for the album was scrapped

As already pointed out by a Twitter user, the whole Alien story was pretty suspicious too. So Orbit may have gotten the short end of the stick too.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Applejack said:

D5lLsCKXkAAUn78?format=jpg&name=small

I think David realized that people didn't like how sleezy the video was so he's trying to save face by pinning the idea on her team. She herself yelled at him to his face that she was not happy with it. He should have put his ego aside for her vision. The cage scene was the best scene in the video and that wasn't even his idea.

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Nope she left in 2015 if i'm not wrong, by then the c-ship was already made permanent and any court hearing was just a formality . I look for the name of the judge who took it from there though

Has it not been for Andrew Wallet leaving out of the blue, and freebritney movement there wouldn't be a status hearing .  It would have just kept going on like a fatality 

Thank you Andrew

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Body ache said:

I think David realized that people didn't like how sleezy the video was so he's trying to save face by pinning the idea on her team. She herself yelled at him to his face that she was not happy with it. He should have put his ego aside for her vision. The cage scene was the best scene in the video and that wasn't even his idea.

Maybe she was shouting this to her Manager who forced her to record this video as per David they want a controversy? You don't know that...

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, emmagphoto said:

Whats the new judge full name? 

Would it be not proper to send her an email if that was possible, pointing our our concerns? I'm not a US citizen so I'm unsure how that works... :well:

I would like to know this as well. I would exchange ****** favors for Britney's freedom.

KQBfjPy.gif

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

adding to what @Goneforever said, I think Andre Wallet quitting influenced too. Some people said it was because of the #FreeBritney movement but I don't think she can or should call a hearing based on social media movements or what tabloids say about Britney (unless she's somehow a stan lol ) 

In any case, it would be unusual this hearing in May instead of waiting for the usual August one. Plus there is that motion filed by "Britney" in March, whatever it was. 

I think it is all of this , that pushed for this status of hearing . 

Something was filed by Britney on the same day Andrew resigned, usually the conservator of the estate is at least supposed to suggest someone, but he didn't not, wich left Jamie as the sole conservator of her personal live and assets which we all know he can't handle. I mean we were already questioning Andrew Wallet on this... let's not start with Jamie his failed business, his bankruptch ect

Thing is legally, the court was supposed to respond to Britney within 30 days if in that day she asked for something about the status of the c-ship . It was not the case, the minute order came after those 30 days .

The status of the hearing came after a minute order  out of nowhere , the same week  #freebritney  movement with a protest and everything took place, knowing the annual august date was already scheduled . Chances are that all this mess pushed some people in court to pay more attention to this case.

Jamie can not remain as the sole conservator of her estate, he doesn't have the capacity for that, it is already crazy that he has been for months now

• Like 7