#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Nels64 said:

I mean what's wrong with them? He looks like he clips his toenails and doesn't rip them off like a lot of gross men do...and they seem to be pretty kept up at least? Idk. Why are we talking about this... :tifflmao:

I can’t believe there’s a wiki feet page 

Just now, Nels64 said:

Why are we talking about this... :tifflmao:

Well, some user quoted my post from somewhere around page 1036 where I and @DayvinDazone were thirsting over Sam A. again. They asked to show the pics of Sam's feet. Other users picked up on that and started asking. I ended up providing y'all with the link so we could be done with this. Others started commenting on his feet's appearance and... that's how we got here. :bedtime:

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Applejack said:

According to the tabloids it's 50/50 although that changed this year 

Look here you see the corruption ...Britney does not have her own custody but they have made an agreement for her to have custody or that they have told her 50/50.

I really feel sorry for those children.I think Jayden answered a comment on Instagram that he wanted to try the Music Conservatory tests.

• Like 3
11 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lol provigil is used for sleep apnea or narcolepsy...the effects wouldn't be too similar to adderall which is used for focus...I mean it can "wake you up" but like idk they aren't that similar. 

Adderall is a stimulant while Provigil has stimulant- like effects. Provigil is used off label to treat ADHD and Adderall is used to treat narcolepsy as well so yes they are not much different effect wide besides their actual composition. I have actually been prescribed both in my lifetime and I for me the effects were very similar. I’m also a nurse and treated patients on both medications 

• Like 3

Funny thing about custody , is that Britney is supposedly so damaged mentally that she need to be watched all day eveyday, need to be told what to do, a danger to herself if she's not under daddy watch but hey with a good check it is ok she buy herself some time with her and be their mom . 

• Like 6
Just now, Meaner03 said:

Funny thing about custody , is that Britney is supposedly so damaged mentally that she need to be watched all day eveyday, need to be told what to do, a danger to herself if she's not under daddy watch but hey with a good check it is ok she buy herself some time with her and be their mom . 

yeah plus its ok.. shes on a stage infront of 10000s of people too,,

• Like 5