#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Absolutely that her image is destroyed but since she met Kevin Federline, at the time her career and her life is over.

She wanted to be a rebel but she was an unconscious.

Get Away from her Toxic Family.

Fire Johnny Wright instead of Larry Rudolph. 

Meet Sam Lutfi and his troop.

Entering the game of the press and paparazzi and "Anti Britney".

Meeting a stalker like Lou M Taylor.

Never give her opinion and put the people in their place.

She has never been a brave and independent woman who fights for her opinion and with sensible with  coherent ideas.

She has never surrounded herself with people who have the power to get the best out of herself professionally and personally, on the contrary, she has surrounded herself with the worst people professionally and personally.

• Like 4

Who cares if he has it? We’re not meant to have it and are not entitled to it. Who knows if it’s even mastered or finished. For all we know it’s still a rough cut that was scrapped for a reason. He will never leak it he’d get sued and I’m sure they’d love to do it too. Need to move on. 

• Like 1
Just now, Nels64 said:

LOL right?!?...I hate that new Swift song...I'm so disappointed in Brendon Urie for making a song like that and honestly kind of disappointed in Taylor's "comeback" single...such a terrible song...

BUT ANYWAY...I thought these were always on Sundays...lol who knew it'd be on a wednesday. 

Wut?...

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

LOL right?!?...I hate that new Swift song...I'm so disappointed in Brendon Urie for making a song like that and honestly kind of disappointed in Taylor's "comeback" single...such a terrible song...

BUT ANYWAY...I thought these were always on Sundays...lol who knew it'd be on a wednesday. 

Uhh... I was talking about the BBMAs (I'm not watching it yet) and not... T. Swizzle's new song... :jlostare:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Yah, the only good thing up til now is Ciara

1 minute ago, Shadow2003 said:

Wut?...

Taylor opened the show lol

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Lol sorry I went off on a random tangent cus they opened with that song...I should have just said it's weird they're doing it on a wednesday...

Y'all I'm fried from all this Britney talk the last 3 weeks. 

2016ney bbma performance still the best opener. Taylor's one was like a kids awards performance. 

• Like 3