#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Did Y;all know that Britney met Scooter in 2003? 

He used to do the after parties during Onyx. kevin-federline-scooter-braun-and-alex-g

Omg!Kevin parting but nobody judges him..what topic can you talk to Kevin?I've never been able to understand how she could have children with a person like Kevin(dirty,without  any education, intellectually and emotionally ignorant, womanizer ,he has never treated her with respect, etc) What little self-esteem would Britney have to have a relationship with a guy like Kevin Federline.

Scooter Braun has done a great job with his artists

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Goku said:

They're not tweeting much either, It's all retweets lately.

absolutebritney confirmed they're teamed up with them so I'm not worried. :mj:

The new podcast will air on May 10th, right? If so, and nothing has been changed / re-scheduled / delayed, that would mean we have 8 days to go! What do you think they'll talk about? AND HOW LONG DO YOU THINK IT'LL BE? :demi:

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Winter _90 said:

Omg!Kevin parting but nobody judges him..what topic can you talk to Kevin?I've never been able to understand how she could have children with a person like Kevin(dirty,without  any education, intellectually and emotionally ignorant, womanizer ,he has never treated her with respect, etc) What little self-esteem would Britney have to have a relationship with a guy like Kevin Federline.

Scooter Braun has done a great job with his artists

At the start of all this I spent a night reading about 2007. There were several articles with interviews from Britney's staff around the time they broke up. The saddest thing about those interviews was when they described Britney. She apparently had terrible self esteem and it got way worse after they broke up. She would constantly cry and ask why would he leave her. 

• Like 2
Just now, DayvinDazone said:

With all due respect, it is no secret that our Queen has atrocious taste in men and everyone can see it but her :crying1:

If we're talking look-wise though, it's the complete opposite, especially with her most recent man! :orly:

Let's just hope that Sam has as nice of a personality as his body. :nervousney:

• Like 4
52 minutes ago, IndieBritFan said:

Again I’m being dramatic but the first pic looks like a happy confident *woman and the second looks like a nervous, frightened slip of a girl.

ofc it’s just a picture, and we saw  other pics of her smiling that same night :hiii:

but y’all know what I mean

Also how gross of that person to take the time shop her face.

• Like 3