#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Team C-Ship is right. They are not “team Britney”. They do not care about her at all other than they can force her to their will and make millions. 

Compare her to modern girls today and we fans get the bare minimum. It’s tragic. She doesn’t even talk to us during her shows. Not allowed!

Please keep in mind Britney is not to blame for any of this, it’s all Team C-Ship as they are in charge.

• Like 8
Just now, justphil said:

How can she be readying to work when she was suicidal this year?

DOESNT MAKE SENSE

This is why even if she does need the c-ship (:joanne:) It should be investigated. How many times will she be driven to the "brink" of death but be brought back out 3 weeks later? How is this ethical? Please Brenda don't let her down, give her a fair shake! 

• Like 7
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

This is why even if she does need the c-ship (:joanne:) It should be investigated. How many times will she be driven to the "brink" of death but be brought back out 3 weeks later? How is this ethical? Please Brenda don't let her down, give her a fair shake! 

Yes this times a million. It’s not adding up. Her team is done. The are so stupid they don’t even have a coherent narrative let alone follow it. 

It is too late. We have the articles, and copies of articles. They can’t change what they themselves leaked to The Blast, RadarOnline, TMZ, etc. 

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, justphil said:

Welcome to the modern era Team Britney. How tragic and sad that they still rely on actual printed magazines and stupid gossip sites to publish bullshit distraction pieces.

Twitter and social media has ended them all. I guess they would rather tank her career than let her go? I’m not spending a cent and I’m not the only one. 

I agree... I refuse to buy anything unless the conservatorship is ended. 

• Like 6

I literally posted a video from December that has both her division dance and the kings in it as part of the clips

But think what you want.   

Also at least one of the judges is doing another job.   Derek is on tour   Every day.

• Content Curators

9 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Girl, her freedom is worth a lot more than a #1

ur taking me the wrong way

she could retire tomorrow and i wouldnt give a ****(jk i would cry) as long as she is happy

but all im saying is she genuinely enjoys making and releasing music and thats a fact especially since glory

i think a really bad album would hurt her and her feelings like alot bc she puts her passion and thoughts into it but ok 

• Like 2