#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

30 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I dont think she was ever seen with Johnny on ITZ era. All the videos Larry is seen, there is no sight of Johnny. I read more than once she fired him in 03. When he sued her bc they had a Deal that she would pay him some things until 08 but she stopped paying him in 06, he said she fired him in early 03.

Johnny seems to know how former child stars work, how they can easily break, smt it seems Larry has no clue about even tho he met Britney when she was 13 or smt.

I thought that in 2004 on the Billboard was Sonia M. with Britney and Kevin.

1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

A source on Spears’ team tells The Blast, “Well, she’s certainly out driving and living her life, which is what all of these people who don’t understand anything about what’s going on with her have been arguing she’s not able to do.” :juggingu:

giphy.gif

Everyone in her team can go **** a ******* duck.

• Like 8

I'm not sure this whole "don't support Britney's new music or tour" idea is a good one -- we've heard from Britney herself that she absolutely loves singing and dancing. Performing is probably the ONLY part of her life she still enjoys -- even though she clearly lacks the confidence she used to have.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, woabritney said:

I'm not sure this whole "don't support Britney's new music or tour" idea is a good one -- we've heard from Britney herself that she absolutely loves singing and dancing. Performing is probably the ONLY part of her life she still enjoys -- even though she clearly lacks the confidence she used to have.

She'll be fine without the support-- the public reports themselves have said that Britney has now made enough to easily live comfortable while the boys do as well (ask the fan.... ahhh, who is that user whose @ starts with a z, and they know all about her perfume empire's financial records and Britney's as well, most likely? Anyway, they've reported it several times long before this started) and this is likely THE ONLY WAY her team will listen to us.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, woabritney said:

Yeah... not spending my money in her brand so it ends up in her conservators hands and/or in some homophobic cult. 

• Like 8