#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, aspireone said:

So someone posted in here about keeping politics out of this.

GURL, we're all literally waiting for a HEARING about a CONSERVATORSHIP, a conservatorship that has robbed this WOMAN of her AUTONOMY.

A woman who has been EXPLOITED FOR PROFIT, whose money has been used by greedy people to fund their husband spreading CONSERVATIVE IDEOLOGY.

Everything about this is overtly political.

One. If you're going to talk about what I said, quote me. Two. I'm a guy. Not a "gurl". WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID or added was (and this isn't specifically for you) Stop attacking people for what party they represent. Making fun of people who voted for Trump is childish. And honestly, there is no difference between republics and democrats (in the long run), it's all a twisted sick two roads to the same destination corrupt game giving the illusion of freedom.

No one is stopping anyone from doing what is right in Britney's situation but there is no need to attack and make fun of people for choosing a different politician. The media (as most of us know) make stuff up and lie just as much as some of these crooked politicians. Act wisely. And behave accordingly.

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Catalin said:

I actually think the video is mirrored.

it is, but she is not driving. But at the same time it doesn't mean she didn't drive at all. And at the same time there is no video of her actually driving. 

im tired of her team messing with us

• Like 5
1 hour ago, The Dream said:

Thing is her team right now is so openly working against her. 

I mean the blast article is clearly written from her team, and it's against her. Plus they have used a pic where she is on the phone but they are hiding the fact that the car is parked.

Right now sh** is dangerous. 

Those are their last times next to her, and they should understand it. There is no way, WE will welcome a new era like we have done in the past. And right now it is the majority of the fans who won't.

I seriously don't understand how they are doing that openly those mistakes.

Not to mention people who have worked with them coming forward. Those who don't speak are because of contracts, and those who do have been clearly offended by the way her team treated them.

It takes just one person, who will take responsibility and respects his work and in the next court date makes his job right. Maybe the new judge will be the one who will question everything like we do and by having full access in all her records see the injustice behind.

Because they have been putting her on tours , forcing her to release albums , makeing her do interviews with eyes literally all around her . RIGHT INFRONT OF THE f**king WORLD. 

So who gives a **** if they hand her a phone , crop a f**king picture and make her look irresponsible and dangerous right before an important hearing?? It's ok the woman is drugged and has 0 right but can bring in money . She's tied and has a tape on her mouth who gives a ****? People don't care . Lets play this woman we're about to lose millions. 

I have never been this angry in my entire life . Im just astounded. This fury won't let up but i hope they won't hurt her now. 

• Like 1

Do you guys remember the man's name who's always behind Britney on red carpets?? I remember him at the clive davis grammy after party pulling britney , and in another red carpet he is LITERALLY MOUTHING what she's saying . 

Anyone can get a hold of thay video? I posted a vid above to give you an idea about him . 

• Like 2

I feel like Britney fans should put these up everywhere..... or just the #freebritney ones... near the court, around hollywood, Santa Monica etc :yeahhh: I mean I doubt they would stay up but could you imagine Judge Brenda saw one walking into court or Brit saw one on her next froyo run  :airpls:

i live too far to participate but I’ll be happy to amazon someone ink and printer paper if you promise you’ll do your part :jj:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, ydmc said:

TBH i've been watching and rewatching the episodes you made since day one. Never laughed so much when it comes to pop related stuff.

Talent ;) 

Omg I'm really happy that you,all of you appreciate my work :giggleney:

Thank you <3 

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Do you guys remember the man's name who's always behind Britney on red carpets?? I remember him at the clive davis grammy after party pulling britney , and in another red carpet he is LITERALLY MOUTHING what she's saying . 

Anyone can get a hold of thay video? I posted a vid above to give you an idea about him . 

I get your point but honestly he can mouth me all day :notreally:

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Jeff Raymond

I just read about Make me and cage thing. There’s a moment in it that she’s lipsyncing it wrong, what if that’s a message she’s trying to send? :awkblink: Can anybody read lips? I couldn’t find the leak online anymore. I just remember her facial expressions that scene were very strange. 

If all of it is true then I’d be awkward around my fans too. Our presence is the reason she’s being controlled. As long as we exist they wouldn’t want to free her. 

I wish there was a way for all of us to stop supporting her financially because clearly she doesn’t need us. They do.

• Like 2