#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I've worked in this industry and before they do all the video shooting, they plan & discuss the ideas of every little thing that's going to be in the video, and even sometimes they make drawings for it. 

Then they make a budget for it and prepare everything. On set, they can make little changes if they have the time and the money for it. There's so much money involved that I doubt the Make me video got scrapped just because "britney didn't like it". Something BIG must have happened in order for it to get scrapped.

• Like 8

David Lachapelle's posts are really interesting and good fire for the movement. To the point that I'm starting to question their credibility. It's not about the grammar he uses (which is a little strange for a native speaker) but the style. Red nose liar larry, for real? Although I hope it's him. I have high respect for him if he really spoke up about this, first person to acknowledge the issue. And he didn't have to, he risked his business for it and I hope that's all he risked... worry a bit about him now

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

I've worked in this industry and before they do all the video shooting, they plan & discuss the ideas of every little thing that's going to be in the video, and even sometimes they make drawings for it. 

Then they make a budget for it and prepare everything. On set, they can make little changes if they have the time and the money for it. There's so much money involved that I doubt the Make me video got scrapped just because "britney didn't like it". Something BIG must have happened in order for it to get scrapped.

Well yeah wasn’t the rumor she had a fling with the dancer playing the “Adam” character. 

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

We need a compilation of all the iconic phrases this movement has given us:

• "A little me time :)" - Lou Taylor Britney Spears
  • "When there's a lot of money involved, nothing would surprise me."  - Sharon Osbourne
  • "Hey ho, Larry Rudolph has got to go!" - #FreeBritney protest
  • "Born to Make You Money" - Gram Girl at the #FreeBritney protest
  • "University of Britney Spears" - That fan from the protest
  • "...and her dad just looks creepy as hell, how about that?" - That same fan from the protest
  • "What would Jesus do?" - Lynne Spears
  • "Go **** a duck" - Britney Spears (allegedly)
  • "U woke 4 Larry red nose liar?" - David LaChapelle

I know there are more because I had been planning to do this post since several days ago lol but I can't remember right now

I would also like to quote “1,2,3, Britney should be free” and “Get a job Jamie! (x6)” from the protest. iconic:jfallonlol:

• Like 8
2 minutes ago, Chitotanas said:

That's what I've said since 2016. Britney has always had an input in her videoclips, even if at the end the details are added or decided by the directors or producers or whatever, she's always come up with the basic concept of her videos, and the outfits and such. Why would she not have a say precisely in this video, 18 years into her career, especially when, according to her, she was given more control over Glory compared to her previous albums? It just doesn't make any sense that she didn't know what they were shooting beforehand.

I could understand that forever reason she didn't like the final result, like, visually speaking or I don't know. But to say that she was forced to shoot those scenes, as some people suggested, or that she or her team didn't know what they were doing, it's just absurd.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

David Lachapelle's posts are really interesting and good fire for the movement. To the point that I'm starting to question their credibility. It's not about the grammar he uses (which is a little strange for a native speaker) but the style. Red nose liar larry, for real? Although I hope it's him. I have high respect for him if he really spoke up about this, first person to acknowledge the issue. And he didn't have to, he risked his business for it and I hope that's all he risked... worry a bit about him now

hes like us exhalers.. bitchy gay.. thats something any gay guy would say. so i do believe it.

• Like 2