#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

i'm still pretty much upset about the silence of major popstars who are advocates of something (****, mental illness, etc.). they're probably not speaking about it because once Britney has been freed, their careers will be over :weusay:

it's a tricky subject you know, and at the same time, Britney privacy. I think nobody really knows how to handle the subject, specially after what happened in 2007. But i'm sure she will be supported by everybody else.

• Like 2
30 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I REMEMBER LAST YEAR SAYING THAT THE CAGE REPRESENTED HER C-SHIP, THAT SHE WAS THE ONE THAT INTENDED TO DO THIS CONCEPT AND NOT ACTUALLY THE ONE SCRAPPING IT CAUSE IT WAS "TOO ****". YET NOBODY LISTENED  :deadbanana::bichpls:

Britney herself didn't like the whole video. She was seen screaming at David in the shoot during the bulldozer scene. David took it too far and Britney scrapped the whole thing. If things were better she would have released the video.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

Britney herself didn't like the whole video. She was seen screaming at David in the shoot during the bulldozer scene. David took it too far and Britney scrapped the whole thing. If things were better she would have released the video.

regardless, focus on the C-SHIP. and who says she was the one calling the shots to cancel it either way? :queenie:

• Like 2
52 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Please, come back @BritneyTruth.:crying2:

I mean, in between the wolf head as a profile picture for the Britney's Truth Twitter account and the wolf head emoji on Sam's latest Instagram posts, i think we're on to something. He put some interesting stuffs out there, like the Lou's statement coming soon. If this actually becomes true and we get one from her :airpls:

• Like 1

has anyone read this ?....
https://breatheheavy.wordpress.com/2010/02/14/california-judge-disqualified-challenge-of-prejudice-courtney-love-gets-new-judge-in-guardianship-case/

Last Thanksgiving weekend, Courtney Love publicly accused Jamie Spears, father of Britney Spears, of having ******** his daughter. Two weeks after posting the claim to her Facebook, Love lost legal control of her 17-year old daughter, Frances Bean Cobain, to the guardianship of Kurt Cobain’s mother and sister..

• Like 3