#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

I guess it's easier than facing reality

i guess, but in a way this makes the last 10 years make more sense, and even if it's horribly heartbreaking to think of Britbrit in this light at least since it's coming out there might be a light at the end of this damn tunnel. 

Makes me feel like Britney still got the fight in her and she will hopefully manage to get out. <3

• Like 5
12 hours ago, Yoongi said:

She.does.not.want.to.live.under.a.c-ship.

Why can't you understand it? She's TRYING to get out of it, for years!

The point is that we don't know if she really needs it! I don't know and you don't know it! You just say "but she can do a world tour, she can do everything"... WTF? First of all she clearly isn't the same person on stage and she was on tour for months but the rest of her life? WE DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS STORY!

Remember the bad reviews of her M&Gs? When Britney was unconfortable with a fan, she didn't even say a word, she watch Larry or her dad so they can say "it's over" to the fan, she doesn't even speak sometimes but she knows that her team will do what she wants.

And again maybe she's really trying to get out of the c-ship but she NEVER talked it with us or with the media, that's her OWN battle, do you realize that there are people commenting "your father has to die"/"you are the worst, you have to go to jail"/"you and ur daughter are *****" under Britney's sister insta? When Britney always said that she loves her and that she is a part of her... You, or at least some fans, are trying to put Britney against ALL her family when, AGAIN, we don't know ALL THE STORY!

Paparazzi even asked if she had a message to her fans and she said NO! 

8 minutes ago, janolapin said:

i guess, but in a way this makes the last 10 years make more sense, and even if it's horribly heartbreaking to think of Britbrit in this light at least since it's coming out there might be a light at the end of this damn tunnel. 

Makes me feel like Britney still got the fight in her and she will hopefully manage to get out. <3

I also hope she gets her freedom back one day. She deserves to be happy :)

Well they were with Kevin for sure afterwards. So she’s seen them from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon. 

For sure not for three days. Another lie they wanted to feed us. Plus obviously they aren’t letting her see her kids a lot

• Like 4
15 hours ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

After conversations with Sam, Dream With In A Dream gets intel that there are 7CDs with 'Rebel' on them and Britney wanted an album to be called that. Also, Little Me was one of the CDs. He voices that Britney had 2 unreleased albums.

First of all, you're an actual legend for doing all of this. Thank you! 

Second of all, I'm super interested in this. I love Little Me and I hope the full version leaks one day. Also two unreleased albums? That's crazy and I really hope we get to hear them one day. :tehe:

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, diegofs said:

Honestly I don't believe in this "britney didn't like" thing. Probably someone from her team (loucifer/daddy) didn't like it and used the excuse Britney didn't like it 

I agree. I remember makeup artist who worked for Make Me video told that her father scrapped it. 

• Like 7