Why does Britney like tanning so much...

When her natural skin tone is so beautiful?

blackoutney with that black hair looked beautiful, it suited her pale skin and made it brighter! 

Now she has very blonde hair but very tanned skin.

I’m not complaining and I don’t think it’s something that bothers me too much, it’s just that the sun is so harmful for the skin, and she always looks beautiful without a tan you know.

tanned skin looks very good in some, without a doubt, but I just think Britney looks more natural with her real skin tone. 

• Like 8

A lot of white people tan...because it’s seen as “hot”, especially in places like California. 

But the repercussions are so not worth it, it ages you so quick and increases risk of skin cancer significantly. That’s why she looks so much older than her age, cause she’s been tanning since her teens.

• Like 9

the better question is why doesn't she just use spray tan like ari? at least i think that ariana uses spray tan? i just can't imagine her going tanning and knowingly destroying her skin since she is very obsessed with how she looks unlike britney :mhm:

• Like 3
3 hours ago, pinkbabytee said:

the better question is why doesn't she just use spray tan like ari? at least i think that ariana uses spray tan? i just can't imagine her going tanning and knowingly destroying her skin since she is very obsessed with how she looks unlike britney :mhm:

She uses spray tan too. Fans who did the pom backstage tour said that the Everytime wings had huge stains of spray tan :jackk:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
11 hours ago, colormefresh said:

Because she looks amazing tanned? Do you want her looking like a sheet of printing paper?

Imagine the Toxic video with Britney - minus the tan. LOL.

Britney fans are so damn annoying.

:idgi:

I didn’t say anything wrong, I didn’t attack anyone I was just exposing my opinion:idgi:

it’s no secret that the sun makes you age very fast, and I think that she would look great without a yellow tan just to change it up a little bit.

• Like 1