Pics:Britney Visits Buckingham Palace with the boys

stephenlee844

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

I love that she’s doing all this, taking time on yours to show her sons places. Like when they did it in Thailand! 

However I feel that her forehead lines are kinda deep already (7th pic). Stop tanning Britney :hiii:

Shut up. Its because of people like you why she did all that surgery. Be happy that she looks natural and doesn't use botox anymore. 

10 hours ago, Jerrycan said:

Why is no one noticing her? I’d be all over her trying to get a picture haha

The gp doesn’t even know she still makes music,not like they are looking for her or care. We need to be realistic tbh

I think it’s so adorable that the boys will still hold hands with her. They are teenagers. That melts my heart 

58 minutes ago, annonymous said:

Shut up. Its because of people like you why she did all that surgery. Be happy that she looks natural and doesn't use botox anymore. 

she did that surgery all by herself for herself, as far as I'm aware no one strapped her down and forced to do it. It is a choice

18 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

The gp doesn’t even know she still makes music,not like they are looking for her or care. We need to be realistic tbh

I think it’s so adorable that the boys will still hold hands with her. They are teenagers. That melts my heart 

plus Britney doesn't look like BRITNEY anymore so most of the GP wouldn't even recognize her

I was trying yesterday to go places:Buckingham palace on instagram just to see posts from other people... and Britney was no where to be seen and it’s funny even fan pages who posted pictures adding location their pictures didn’t appear when you go through location pictures... someone is blocking them, is it because of the whole royal thing?

i remember when she was spotted at the hotel she was staying in Miami all the pictures where blocked on location pics... this was probably because of her privacy...

mom sure somebody got snippets of Brit from their cameras at the Buckingham Palace.

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

No reason to be rude, I’m not telling her to do surgery. She just needs to look after her skin. I didn’t even say I’m not happy she looks natural so calm down

1 hour ago, germanguy20 said:

No reason to be rude, I’m not telling her to do surgery. She just needs to look after her skin. I didn’t even say I’m not happy she looks natural so calm down

No reason for you to bash her looks. Everyone always bashing her looks yet they are complaining she does surgery. Focus on your own looks. 

22 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

Holy ****, those boys have grown so fast. And she looks cute. Just imagine if Britney and Prince Willian had actually gotten together

They really are bigger than her (she mentioned that on an instagram post but i dont though she was exaggerating) I mean dang look how broad prestons shoulders are

Archived