The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

It is such a shame.. I watched the Dream Within A Dream tour last night and to see what she has become is just sad. I am not expecting Britney to move like she used to but what I do expect is effort on her part. A lot of people travel far and wide to see her shows and the very least she can do is put all her efforts into making it the best show she possible can. Instead she is giving us choreography she made up in her gym at the house... It’s embarrassing 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

Omg seizure hand movement is the perfect way to describe it. I never really knew what to call it. But I know exactly what you’re talking about. 

But for the dancing, idk why anyone is expecting better dancing. Nothing is going to change about her lol it’s been years since she’s slayed a stage lol and her post the other day made it seem like they only just started rehearsals two weeks ago so I knew she wasn’t gonna be in top notch shape dance wise. Our girl just does not have rhythm anymore. And it’s prob not coming back since rhythm is the natural flow of your body. She doesn’t even flow across the stage naturally. 

Because when she wants to, like random Vegas series of weeks or any televised performance, she does good and we are happy. Then she does this new low **** and we are mad

we aren’t asking for a miracle here. Just effort 

4 minutes ago, Ultraviolet Light said:

Disclaimer: I used to always read posts like the one I'm about to write and I would never believe them.

The show really is a LOT better if you're there in person. Video can't capture the energy, the environment, and the MAGIC that happens in person.

It was so good!!!!!! And I'm going again tonight :pumped:

have fun! :makesomenoise::myjam:

29 minutes ago, britboy123 said:

I agree with you 100%... I don’t think it will go on for much longer. People will eventually start to see what she has become.. She was locked away in Vegas but now she is venturing out touring again and this show just isn’t exceptable compared to today’s standards.. Infact by any standards this show is a joke.

She's in Vegas because she wants to  be and she's bringing the show on the road for those who want to see

Most of todays acts can't perform to save their lives

14 minutes ago, Most Dancing Ive Ever Done said:

Because when she wants to, like random Vegas series of weeks or any televised performance, she does good and we are happy. Then she does this new low **** and we are mad

we aren’t asking for a miracle here. Just effort 

Yes! The tix aren't cheap either, even with the Tour CLub Presale (Which i had to spend $40 to even get access to) the tix for ACwere like $300 each, all i expect is some true effort, no one here is even expecting her mic to be on, just move around like you've got it down

24 minutes ago, it'sMirkoBitch! said:

So much negativity and complaining. You know her. 

She is doing good sthap comparing her to other peers

CAN NOT WAIT FOR THE SHOW IN PARIS !

So excited for the tour

xoxo I feel so free with you

This!!! So excited for my date in Norway. We both gets to see her in big sold out arenas!!!

CANT WAIT :kisses2all:

Archived