You know Britney is a legend when she gets mentioned in Friends

timito

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about Britney mentions, Halsey has posted a pic of her in a nude bodysuit and said it's inspired by Toxic! I am not a Halsey fan btw just came across this...                  

10 hours ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Xtinctna doesnt get any mention in Friends but at least she got a Grammy a couple years ago. Not everybody can have that. 

And most of Xtinctna collaboration in the recent years hit Top 10 and won awards. Unlike someone who keeps releasing collaboration as singles but barely could hit the top 10 :tiffcackle:

It's not even of hers :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

I do love Xtuna tho but, let's not even... :nyschool:

20 hours ago, Chris Dowling said:

You watch Friends :weirdmeout: I watched it when I was like 10, didn't realized it's homophobic, transphobic, racist, and all of the above. Continue on with the show tho.

giphy.gif

Shut the **** up

Friends did something amazing. They brought up these issues about homosexuality and transgenders. 

At the end they respect carol and Susan as a couple! They all go to the wedding and there’s lots of nice comments. 

At the end they invite Chandlers father and he is so happy to see him and happy he is there at the wedding

Yes there are jokes about this as well but that’s good! We’re all so butthurt easily 

all these young generation forgets to see this was EXACTLY the way to discuss these issues at the time and make it more acceptable. 

It looks and sounds strange now but it actually helped us a lot

respect that 

31 minutes ago, Peter Pan said:

Shut the **** up

Friends did something amazing. They brought up these issues about homosexuality and transgenders. 

At the end they respect carol and Susan as a couple! They all go to the wedding and there’s lots of nice comments. 

At the end they invite Chandlers father and he is so happy to see him and happy he is there at the wedding

Yes there are jokes about this as well but that’s good! We’re all so butthurt easily 

all these young generation forgets to see this was EXACTLY the way to discuss these issues at the time and make it more acceptable. 

It looks and sounds strange now but it actually helped us a lot

respect that 

That's actually not true at all. I may be younger, it's good that I'm noticing these things. Friends did nothing to help address issues. The only reason this show is wildly popular is because of the cast & its clever writing. It's a thing from the past everybody needs to get over. If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces by the media of how offensive it is. Down vote me idc,  it's an unpopular opinion I know. 

giphy.gif

13 hours ago, The Deity Arceus said:

Xtinctna doesnt get any mention in Friends but at least she got a Grammy a couple years ago. Not everybody can have that. 

And most of Xtinctna collaboration in the recent years hit Top 10 and won awards. Unlike someone who keeps releasing collaboration as singles but barely could hit the top 10 :tiffcackle:

Recent years? Are you low-key dragging her? She hasn't released anything since 2013:wtfdidusay:

1 hour ago, Chris Dowling said:

That's actually not true at all. I may be younger, it's good that I'm noticing these things. Friends did nothing to help address issues. The only reason this show is wildly popular is because of the cast & its clever writing. It's a thing from the past everybody needs to get over. If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces by the media of how offensive it is. Down vote me idc,  it's an unpopular opinion I know. 

giphy.gif

1. That's actually not true at all.
You need more than that to prove your point.

If you disagree with someone, you should be more specific than just "denial" everything.

2. Friends did nothing to help address issues.

How and why? Peter explained his point of view. How do you feel about that?

3. The only reason this show is wildly popular is because of the cast & its clever writing.

That's the reason of every popular show. And the fundamental reason of a good show. Don't know where the "only" came from.

4. If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces by the media of how offensive it is.

If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces because people are so butthurt nowadays.

And the funny thing is, while you're addressing those issues in Friends, you chose a Pitch Perfect gif to close it, which use race, lesbian, **** stereo type as jokes, which I may or may not find offending.

48 minutes ago, alain0227 said:

1. That's actually not true at all.
You need more than that to prove your point.

If you disagree with someone, you should be more specific than just "denial" everything.

2. Friends did nothing to help address issues.

How and why? Peter explained his point of view. How do you feel about that?

3. The only reason this show is wildly popular is because of the cast & its clever writing.

That's the reason of every popular show. And the fundamental reason of a good show. Don't know where the "only" came from.

4. If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces by the media of how offensive it is.

If they made a series like this in 2018, it would be torn into pieces because people are so butthurt nowadays.

And the funny thing is, while you're addressing those issues in Friends, you chose a Pitch Perfect gif to close it, which use race, lesbian, **** stereo type as jokes, which I may or may not find offending.

I am officially leaving the Exhale Forum 

giphy.gif

Archived