You guys are aware that Britney has never played by the rules

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 2/27/2018 at 1:53 PM, Cappycorn87 said:

She marches to the beat of her own drum.

I see some of you attacking the way she dresses and presents herself  and say she needs to get with the times.

Britney has never been one to conform to anything.  She's always doing her own thing with no cares to what anyone has ever said.

Basically. People also seem to forget that Britney's style was always less than fashionable in terms of red carpet looks. She just looks like a Barbie so everyone went crazy wanting to dress/look like her. She does whatever she wants and chills while everyone writes essays about her style. 

On 2/28/2018 at 7:22 PM, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Basically. People also seem to forget that Britney's style was always less than fashionable in terms of red carpet looks. She just looks like a Barbie so everyone went crazy wanting to dress/look like her. She does whatever she wants and chills while everyone writes essays about her style. 

I love that she's not afraid to be outside the box like her look at the 2002 VMA

Britney-Spears-MTV-VMA-Dominatrix-2002-6

Archived