You guys are aware that Britney has never played by the rules

Cappycorn87

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know what @Cappycorn87 I do agree with you in the main. How she looks, what she wears, how her hair and make up is etc are really not for us to get wound up about. I mean, it's one thing making observations and suggesting that she may look younger with less black eye makeup and darker hair, but quite another to expect her to look a certain way and get offended by it!

The only thing I think she owes her audiences is some live vocals, and some sharper looking dancing. Not cutting huge parts of the choreo out and replacing it with lazy knee bends and head tilts. And maybe the odd ballad done live (even half live). Is that too much to ask, really?! It's not a case of "she can't", at this stage it's fairly obvious that it's more like "she won't". 

@Delicious Pork Chops @Neemz lets make this a bop and send it to larry

Cause I'll do what I wanna do

Never follooowed the rules

can't hold me down, i'm no foo

imma march to the beat of my own drums

to the beat of my drums

lets see you try and stop may!

:hipney:

Lets see you try and stop may

Beat of my heart, beat of my drums

stronger than yesterrrrday

loneliness is miles away

This body is fire and I got my crew

Nothing can stop may

Slave 4 U no more

Let's see you try and stop may

stop the beat of my drums, try and stop

The BEAT OF MY DRUMS

18 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

Who gives a ****

Its not about trying to cool

Britney does her own thing with no ***** given

Her real fans give a **** bc they dont want to see her fail which she has been for a while and its disheartening. Britney NEEDS to give a **** bc she's been giving NO ***** for years now and theres a huge price to pay for that. The public opinion about her is complete garbage. Her "own thing" is lackluster, unimpressive, lazy and embarrassing. If you're into that and have no standards then that's fine but her real fans know her potential and want to see her care about her own career and legacy and strive to be great again. We believe in her and see what she can do and hope that one day she will be again. Maybe not like it was before but better than the bare minimum she's been doing. anyone off the street can do that but she's Britney effin Spears. That's why we are all here on this forum. And we don't want to settle for mediocrity or worse. 

6 hours ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

Her real fans give a **** bc they dont want to see her fail which she has been for a while and its disheartening. Britney NEEDS to give a **** bc she's been giving NO ***** for years now and theres a huge price to pay for that. The public opinion about her is complete garbage. Her "own thing" is lackluster, unimpressive, lazy and embarrassing. If you're into that and have no standards then that's fine but her real fans know her potential and want to see her care about her own career and legacy and strive to be great again. We believe in her and see what she can do and hope that one day she will be again. Maybe not like it was before but better than the bare minimum she's been doing. anyone off the street can do that but she's Britney effin Spears. That's why we are all here on this forum. And we don't want to settle for mediocrity or worse. 

What does that have to with what I'm talking about?

14 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

You know what @Cappycorn87 I do agree with you in the main. How she looks, what she wears, how her hair and make up is etc are really not for us to get wound up about. I mean, it's one thing making observations and suggesting that she may look younger with less black eye makeup and darker hair, but quite another to expect her to look a certain way and get offended by it!

The only thing I think she owes her audiences is some live vocals, and some sharper looking dancing. Not cutting huge parts of the choreo out and replacing it with lazy knee bends and head tilts. And maybe the odd ballad done live (even half live). Is that too much to ask, really?! It's not a case of "she can't", at this stage it's fairly obvious that it's more like "she won't". 

That's reasonable 

1 hour ago, Cappycorn87 said:

What does that have to with what I'm talking about?

:cackling: I'll spell it out for you. Your post was about how she doesn't care about what anyone thinks and marches to the beat of her own drum. My original response was that that used to be a good thing bc she was on top of it and she used to be cool. Then you responded to that with "who gives a **** it's not about being cool" and I explained to you why her fans give a **** that she's not on top anymore and that Britney should care too.

9 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

to the beat of my drums

stronger than yesterrrrday

loneliness is miles away

This body is fire and I got my crew

Nothing can stop may

Slave 4 U no more

Let's see you try and stop may

stop the beat of my drums, try and stop

The BEAT OF MY DRUMS

Flawless and eternal antigravity bop!  

6 minutes ago, BOBIBCFBG said:

:cackling: I'll spell it out for you. Your post was about how she doesn't care about what anyone thinks and marches to the beat of her own drum. My original response was that that used to be a good thing bc she was on top of it and she used to be cool. Then you responded to that with "who gives a **** it's not about being cool" and I explained to you why her fans give a **** that she's not on top anymore and that Britney should care too.

I'm not speaking on her career

11 hours ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

to the beat of my drums