It's really Myah Jean!

AngelBritney

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, thrashette said:

Does anyone know *why* this was done? It's just really perplexing that they would pull a stunt like this in this day and age. Of course people would figure it out. Didn't one of the tracks leak early, and people suspected it wasn't Britney, yet they thought it was just a demo (it wasn't)? They should've stopped the train right there, but they didn't. Perhaps they did it to drum up controversy? They knew the album was outdated and didn't live up to Britney's normal production standards (in my opinion and that of many critics), so they wanted to garner listens, views, and attention from people trying to deconstruct these songs and find out where Britney didn't sing. It really is fascinating. I know that's quite tinfoil-hattish, but there has to be an explanation. Britney has an extremely unique voice that we all love. Why would they think we don't want to hear it?

What also confuses me is that some fans continue to deny this. Maybe they can't hear it (or they choose not to), but Myah and Britney sound completely different to me. Myah is way more nasally and pronounces her consonants differently. It's easy to spot, even on Circus' title track.

No it’s just piss poor time management and scheduling. It’s impossible to plan a show and do an album at the same time, to schedule when she’s available and when the producers are. I also believe that Will axed out a lot of producers and songs that was chosen before he stepped in so it was like starting all over as he probably brought in people he liked cuz Britney was already working on the album before Will stepped in and I’m sure she appointed him because she was too busy with POM and can’t sit down and devote her full time choosing the songs and such. For people to ***** about Will cutting them out of the album in favor of his friends and who he likes is telling and William Orbit hinted at some drama but stopped himself since he gets too chatty and can expose ****. 

IF POM didn’t happen, Im sure we would have gotten a true personal record. I mean William Orbit said he submitted Alien with no flaws yet the outcome had glitches that he said wasn’t there before so you know Will and his team were high as **** working on the songs. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived