Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just watched it. She was great! She looked amazing honestly. Whether or not that was the real fantasy bra or not it looked really good.  Her hair looked good. 

My only thing is not a complaint though I just don't understand her weird jerky quick movements. Does she not know what to do with herself or what's going on? Because there's definite moments of greatness there that she hits really well like in work ***** she had this really cool hair tousle. Which is usually annoying when she does it for no reason but it felt purposeful and she kinda brushed her shoulder after... She did that so cooly  though.  I just pray that these spazzy movements chill or stay behind in 2017. Otherwise her energy was great and she looked amazing. 

Just now, Via Infinito said:

not true! people remember the snake and the kiss

the dancing is to be expected lol

Britney absolutely slayed the Slave choreography. If she had half-assed the performance, nobody would have cared about the snake.

And the kiss was Madonna's performance, so it's different.

2 minutes ago, Justney said:

I just watched it. She was great! She looked amazing honestly. Whether or not that was the real fantasy bra or not it looked really good.  Her hair looked good. 

My only thing is not a complaint though I just don't understand her weird jerky quick movements. Does she not know what to do with herself or what's going on? Because there's definite moments of greatness there that she hits really well like in work ***** she had this really cool hair tousle. Which is usually annoying when she does it for no reason but it felt purposeful and she kinda brushed her shoulder after... She did that so cooly  though.  I just pray that these spazzy movements chill or stay behind in 2017. Otherwise her energy was great and she looked amazing. 

In both performances, there are a lot of gaps, and because of those gaps not being choreographed, Britney only fills them with roundtrips or weird movements (knee bending). Her choreographers should have put more effort 4 years ago with those parts of the perfomances and not leave her with a free style, it looks unprofessional. :mattafact:

But at this point, it was very good overall. :wigsnatched:

Archived