Britney: Piece Of Me Ending Party and A Happy New Year 2018 (Official Thread)

summer2summer

1 minute ago, BritneyJeanSpearsOfficial said:

Mariah did “good”, she came back, she prove us wrong and didn’t **** up im happy. NOW BRITNEY IS NEXT AND THEN THE BALL DROP. SO PERFECT 

GET READYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

tenor.gif

I want to upvote you 100 times! But why only one song, I wanted Fantasy or Shake it Off too :crying4:

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, IconicShow said:

Didn't I say her hair looked great and she looked hot in some of the photos and video footage.

You camp out in this forum probably more than anyone, no shade just saying you see what goes on in here, let's not pretend that these folks in the forum have been praising her.

I think she looked fine, it was the same reductive WB performance, what's to ride home about?

Then what was the point in posting negative comments? Nobody gives a **** what five trolls in the middle of nowhere have to say.

Nobody here has anything negative to say either.

2 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Then what was the point in posting negative comments? Nobody gives a **** what five trolls in the middle of nowhere have to say.

Nobody here has anything negative to say either.

Nobody here has anything negative to say? Are you coming on all the time and not seeing the threads and comments?

I clearly stated that I logged on no cherry picking needed this is what was flowing on twitter.

I didn't say that was my reflection of the performance, I said I didn't like the gum and nothing special about this WB performance.

Same thing she always does.

Archived