TOXIC vma performance

portrait

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Calilove1 said:

Back then it was supposed to be boom boom with ying yang twins before she hurt her knee

2 hours ago, Mohd93 said:

The Boom Boom/Toxic should have happened tbh. Too bad she injured her knee and everything went downhill from there. It would have been an EPIC performance.

It was Boom Boom / Outrageous with a Cleopatra theme. She was gonna come out of a giant pyramid with an outfit that resembled Elizabeth Taylor’s costume.

3 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It was Boom Boom / Outrageous with a Cleopatra theme. She was gonna come out of a giant pyramid with an outfit that resembled Elizabeth Taylor’s costume.

No. That rumors was made up later :D Back then media were saying she was supposed to "sing" My Prerogative with a cleopatra theme, and then things got mixed up

4 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Well it was posted on here, so I'll keep believing it's true because it's too flawless to not. :kyliecry:

http://www.breatheheavy.com/rumor-more-on-britneys-cleopatra-vma-performance/

I'll explain it to you :)
Back then there were big rumors about Britney performing for a Bush convention.:ricackle:. I was a fan, so I can remember the whole thing very well.
The production was supposed to be big, with Britney coming out from a pyramid dressed as Cleopatra and performing My Prerogative. The whole thing was supposedly scrapped because Britney couldn't really be considered "a good representation" of Bush conservative supporters :tiffcackle:.
The rumors was 99.99% false, but it was really, really big back then.
Somebody probably got confused and mixed up the whole Vma's performance thing with the egyptian Bush performance. :bcutelaugh:

11 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I'll explain it to you :)
Back then there were big rumors about Britney performing for a Bush convention.:ricackle:. I was a fan, so I can remember the whole thing very well.
The production was supposed to be big, with Britney coming out from a pyramid dressed as Cleopatra and performing My Prerogative. The whole thing was supposedly scrapped because Britney couldn't really be considered "a good representation" of Bush conservative supporters :tiffcackle:.
The rumors was 99.99% false, but it was really, really big back then.
Somebody probably got confused and mixed up the whole Vma's performance thing with the egyptian Bush performance. :bcutelaugh:

My life is a LIE :meltdown: 

17 hours ago, Calilove1 said:

Back then it was supposed to be boom boom with ying yang twins before she hurt her knee

I'll bet Britney with the Ying Yang twins in 2017 would be bashed for cultural appreciation :tiffcackle:

Twitter would be all "OMG Britney is sooo offensive. She's not black. She shouldn't be dancing black. Only Beyonce should perform songs like that." :gloria: 

Archived