Justin Timberlake's Album Is Finished

Jordan Miller

• Leader

The 2018 Justin Timberlake Experience is coming.

The 2018 Justin Timberlake Experience is coming.

Over the summer, JT said his album would be done when it's done. He didn't want to put a definitive timeline out because fans would hold him to it, so he stayed quiet, only hinting at its direction. "It sounds more like where I've come from than any other music I've ever made," he told THR of his new LP. "It's Memphis. It's Southern American music. But I want to make it sound modern — at least that's the idea right now." We'll see if he stuck with that.

Helping him craft the album are his usual go-tos: Timbaland, Pharrell, Chad Hugo and Danja. We don't know much else, but Tim just revealed in a new interview with Rolling Stone that it's complete. Are you listening? JUSTIN. TIMBERLAKE'S. NEW. ALBUM. IS. FINISHED.

"The music we just made? It's gonna put him on another plateau," Tim said.

It will hit sooner than later. JT already filmed a music video for one of the tracks, previewed some of the album to radio execs earlier this month and is confirmed to headline the Super Bowl Halftime Show in February where he'll no doubt perform a new song.

Are YOU excited for JT's new music? Leave us a comment on our NEW comment system below!

And while you're at it... leave a comment and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & Instagram.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, Brichney. said:

I can't wait to start analyzing them lyrics! #justneyenthusiastic :mattafact:

That's one of the main reasons I listen to jt's music tbh. Ever since he released that pair of wings song as a hidden track supposedly inspired by britney. Can't wait to be delusional and think every other song is about her :groovin:

12 minutes ago, DJSLAYZEE said:

Country, blues, r&b

but it being JT it’s gonna be country w a hip hop twist. 

So you think like drink you away and daddy issues? Seems like a risky move for a whole album but I guess he has been leaning in that direction for awhile now with that big live band and all.

33 minutes ago, CrAzAY said:

So you think like drink you away and daddy issues? Seems like a risky move for a whole album but I guess he has been leaning in that direction for awhile now with that big live band and all.

What if the actual goof is that Britney was ahead of the trends in glory all along and she missed out on change your mind (decpacito and mi gente anyone??) And liar aka where JTis going to take music next and she was sitting on those songs all along. Would be really ironic wouldn't it?:imok:

Archived