first time I'm seeing this commercial in full

Guest riccus

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Hah! How odd. It doesn't seem like it would particularly appeal to football viewers OR Britney fans. This was official? I've been a fan since 1998, and I've never seen this before either!  :britlol:

yeah it was, it was promoting her NFL performances, especially cuz she was premiering MATM. I remember that no one knew the title of the song or anything until they mentioned it right before her performance.

cfqdCR.gif

I also remember being underwhelmed with the song but also thought she was singing live there at the moment :sneer:

4 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

yeah it was, it was promoting her NFL performances, especially cuz she was premiering MATM. I remember that no one knew the title of the song or anything until they mentioned it right before her performance.

cfqdCR.gif

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm sure this is a very unpopular opinion, but I think the above performance was one of the worst of her prime. The dancing wasn't nearly as great as usual (especially considering she was performing two of her most choreo-heavy tracks), and some of the elements were just kind of pointless (like briefly putting on those goofy sunglasses). 

Just now, LostInAnImage said:

Ah, thanks for the info. I'm sure this is a very unpopular opinion, but I think the above performance was one of the worst of her prime. The dancing wasn't nearly as great as usual (especially considering she was performing her two most choreo-heavy tracks), and some of the elements were just kind of pointless (like briefly putting on those goofy sunglasses). 

I agree, I put more stuff before your reply which agrees with your statement

Archived