How would the GP react if she played the piano at a major award show?

CharlieBlue8

Let's say her first single was a ballad off of album 10 and she performed it at the American Music Awards for example.  How do you think the world, media, online would respond?  Surprised?  Impressed?  Respect?  Would it be a positive mood for her career?  What if her whole album were songs she wrote, like "Everytime"?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The world needs to watch that. We are talking about someone who made the news for singing "Happy Birthday" a capella, so I think there's no doubt that she would be getting praise and recognition left and right, as she did when she performed "Something To Talk About".

Britney needs to evolve as an artist at this point in her career, but she needs to evolve because she wants to. It has to be done in a natural and authentic way so it feels real and people can connect with her. "Britney Jean" was a forced "personal" evolution, and we all know how it turned out.

I love Britney for the amazing, **** and fun pop act that she is, but an era of "unpluggedney" focusing on her vocals and writing and playing skills would do miracles for her reputation. It'd be a dream to see her singing or playing acoustic versions of her songs or presenting new material (written by her or not) that way.

8 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Yes it will, remember when i said she was going to sing a song (other than happy birthday) live and she did. Well i’m saying that she WILL perform a new single while playing the piano at a major award show :whitney:

Right, and MM is coming for that number 1 spot next month. Sleeper hit ;) 

8 hours ago, ElectriqueBrit said:

Let's say her first single was a ballad off of album 10

HELL NO! :byebitch: I cant stand another slow boring and lazy track as a lead. 

My heart and my mind need a HIAM, Womanizer, Toxic smashing level. :tifftear:

Maybe as a second or a third but anyway, back to the thread, it would be amazing if she incorporates this talent to her performances. I have said this many times, her music as a whole is great but (at least these last 3 eras ) it hasn't get enough attention or exposure for it to be well recognized. Just imagine:

- Inside Out as a 4th single off Femme Fatale

- Songs like Hold on tight or Perfume being performed 100% live at any award show ot even at her Vegas residency. 

- The initial concepts/directions she wants for her albums not being changed by other producers, we could have had higher quality in albums like FF or even the very hated BJ. 

- Her current management really sucks but it partially has to do with Britney not wanting to promote. She really doesn't care, that's her problem. She doesn't care , so do I? I do support as much as I can. :forkit:

Archived