Britney's WTF POM outfits/looks

none

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

img_6949.jpg

i honestly don’t know about this one :orangu: Maybe with different shoes it could work. Or maybe wear it in a different section of the show. Her hair that date tho. Mess :ricackle:

maybe in the jungle section barefoot and with that outfit adjusted a bit tighter 

8 hours ago, MAGDALENA said:

She looks like a trashy crack *****. Can't believe people pay money for this ****.

She might look tacky, but no where near a "crack *****."  I agree I wouldn't pay money to see this live, her performances if they were even remotely decent, I would look past the extremely ugly costumes but there's no need to call her such terrible names.  You can get your point across without insulting her personally

2 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

All of these costumes look so ******* cheap.

At least Marco Marco had a vision too bad it was poorly executed then Britney likes to take her tacky style on stage because she thinks it's a fun show and not a 4092841209184$$$ show people are going to. :tiffcackle:

What I would give to see some hot designer costumes on her... :crying1:

3 hours ago, ✫Tittywitty✫ said:

img_6949.jpg

i honestly don’t know about this one :orangu: Maybe with different shoes it could work. Or maybe wear it in a different section of the show. Her hair that date tho. Mess :ricackle:

this one is new to me :triggered:

She needs more gay people around her tbh :nicki2:

Archived