Britney's WTF POM outfits/looks

none

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wanted to see everything but some of the links are broken :clicktina: I had forgotten how weird those clothes were. In fact, I didn't think it was so ugly at the time.

2 hours ago, Towelney said:

I like the first and last one :idkney:

I also really like. Barbie

tdy_britney_spears_natmo_160901.jpg

I actually liked how at the beginning they all had a concept, there was some thought behind them to fit the theme or section (I believe the intention of the wigs to better represent a character was good, just that the execution was awful) but then it all went to ****, messy hair, messy makeup and even messier "Costumes", she simply used whatever rags she or her people found in a convenience store or just went out in underwear.

7 hours ago, Cyclops said:

I actually liked how at the beginning they all had a concept, there was some thought behind them to fit the theme or section (I believe the intention of the wigs to better represent a character was good, just that the execution was awful) but then it all went to ****, messy hair, messy makeup and even messier "Costumes", she simply used whatever rags she or her people found in a convenience store or just went out in underwear.

I trusted that NappyTabs was really gonna bring it for Domination. Aside from their work always being flawless I liked that they reassured fans they were listening to us on what we wanted to see. Hopefully that stuff leaks one day so we can see what could’ve been

On 11/3/2018 at 4:43 PM, BritBreakitDown20 said:

there is something about this costume that made Britney look wider..

DSC_8273Truscello-720x520.0.jpg

but i would argue that its way better at least than the ''costumes'' posted above :mcorangu:

It’s the stripes on the side they give the illusion that her stomach pops out more than it does. Terrible unflattering design 

Archived