When was the last time Britney wore pants while performing?

queenhere47

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, car said:

She wore pants quite a few times in POM. Espeically durint the MATM and BTI sections. article-2625802-1D92557100000578-235_634

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I can't help it. How can anyone with eyeballs think that the following is an improvement over the above costume?!

britneyspears-59ad6d0b73182.jpg

The pants and corset top were flattering, professional and appropriate for dancing. I'll just never understand this leotard nonsense.

43 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

I know this topic has been beaten to death, but I can't help it. How can anyone with eyeballs think that the following is an improvement over the above costume?!

britneyspears-59ad6d0b73182.jpg

The pants and corset top were flattering, professional and appropriate for dancing. I'll just never understand this leotard nonsense.

I imagine that leotards are easier for dancing, no? There's nohitng constraining you. Youre basically wearing a bathing suit. 

But yea, hate how they've become a trend. Everybody has them now. 

8 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

This outfit is ok. I wish the corset wasn’t that tight, though, it squeezes her **** too much. Kinda the same thing happened at the VMAs 2015, the dress was cute but the **** area looked bad

I preferred this

rs_634x1024-150430084523-634-britney-spe

Archived