Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

I WILL BE IN VEGAS NEXT WEEK! - M&G PIC INSIDE


danielandbrit

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, car said:

You're so lucky! Great pic. 

Now you'll have Old Mouthney photo and Jokerney Mouth photo in your collection!! LUCKY! 

You’re getting mad at me in the other thread because I’m not believing the claim that Andy Cohen called her stupid, yet you’re in here making a crass insult about her face. :tiffdrink:

Link to comment
8 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

You’re getting mad at me in the other thread because I’m not believing the claim that Andy Cohen called her stupid, yet you’re in here making a crass insult about her face. :tiffdrink:

You're right. It IS a crass insult. I apologize- I guess I'm just deep down upset that there was some funny stuff involved  (be it Hollywood pressures, pressures from the fans, her insecurities, whatever) in her beautiful face and it doesn't do her justice, imo. 

As for the other tread- I'm not getting mad at you. I'm just pointing out how I feel about Andy Cohen. Not everything on this forum is a fight. :mhm:

Link to comment
7 minutes ago, car said:

You're right. It IS a crass insult. I apologize- I guess I'm just deep down upset that there was some funny stuff involved  (be it Hollywood pressures, pressures from the fans, her insecurities, whatever) in her beautiful face and it doesn't do her justice, imo. 

As for the other tread- I'm not getting mad at you. I'm just pointing out how I feel about Andy Cohen. Not everything on this forum is a fight. :mhm:

I mean, at least you admit to your mistake. And we’ve all made it. There’s others that are still hypocritical. :mattafact:

I think she read a lot of comments during FF and X Factor about her face looking fat and old and that pressured her to get work done. I personally think she looked amazing in 2013 and she should have stopped there. Granted, I don’t think she looks awful now, but the extra fillers and botox weren’t necessary. She’s naturally beautiful.

hqdefault.jpg

Link to comment
22 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I mean, at least you admit to your mistake. And we’ve all made it. There’s others that are still hypocritical. :mattafact:

I think she read a lot of comments during FF and X Factor about her face looking fat and old and that pressured her to get work done. I personally think she looked amazing in 2013 and she should have stopped there. Granted, I don’t think she looks awful now, but the extra fillers and botox weren’t necessary. She’s naturally beautiful.

hqdefault.jpg

Completely agree. At the Vegas kick-off event as well- she looked fantastic. There was some work done (new nose too- but less noticeable)...and it was just the right amount. Even a bit after was fine (Remember the interview on GMA with Michael- she looked so great). Sad that she felt the need to go further. Alas..I'm really hoping its just fillers and botox, etc. That stuff wears off?

Link to comment
18 minutes ago, car said:

Completely agree. At the Vegas kick-off event as well- she looked fantastic. There was some work done (new nose too- but less noticeable)...and it was just the right amount. Even a bit after was fine (Remember the interview on GMA with Michael- she looked so great). Sad that she felt the need to go further. Alas..I'm really hoping its just fillers and botox, etc. That stuff wears off?

So then don’t you think you should stop saying she looks bad so she won’t get more work done? :mattafact:

Link to comment
13 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

So then don’t you think you should stop saying she looks bad so she won’t get more work done? :mattafact:

Fair point. I probably should, stop saying it just because it's a good person thing to do, regardless of the outcome. 

But i guess it could go either way- you could stop saying she looks bad with fillers/botox- so she might think we like this and continue doing it. If we say she looks bad, then maybe she'll do it even more OR stop doing it because we say that she looks best without it! 

Link to comment

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block