How good or bad this would be? LEAD SINGLE B10

Million Billion

Premiere both single and music video at the same time. 

Music videos play a huge role in having a perspective about a song. I remember myself not loving that much BOYS, I LOVE ROCK AND ROLL, CIRCUS, but after watching their music videos I became obssesed with them. Even recently, Taylor's LWYMMD as a song is ****, but the music video is great. She moved real fast 1 week after the song was released she released the music video.

Remember when there was no Facebook, Twitter and singles reached people through music videos. I fell in love with Crazy because the song was catchy and the music video was insane. The same with Oops and even Womanizer (the song) I didn´t like it that much but when the MV came on I was SLAAAAYED! This is the way music used to impact people before this digital era, everything was a surprise, no one expected nothing. But I don´t know what you guys think? :idkney: 

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The B10 lead single and music video MUST come out at the same time! I swear, it’s like Team B don’t plan or think things through, and Britney doesn’t sell just on her name like she used to. So she needs all of the strategic promo she can get. And her team seriously needs to shell out the cash this time around, they are so cheap with her, iTunes banners and stuff like that aren’t too much to ask. 

I really do not expect anything good from her anymore. That's very sad, but it's so true. 

I'm here until she realize new single, if I don't see artistic progress and her actually putting an effort, I'm out for good.

And that's very sad because the next era should be huge, because of her 20th anniversary. But my past experience with Britney thought me that we can not expect anything good anymore.

P.S. you should lower your expectations too.

Guest Diamond Horse
On 10/16/2017 at 3:27 PM, AndrejBLV said:

I really do not expect anything good from her anymore. That's very sad, but it's so true. 

I'm here until she realize new single, if I don't see artistic progress and her actually putting an effort, I'm out for good.

And that's very sad because the next era should be huge, because of her 20th anniversary. But my past experience with Britney thought me that we can not expect anything good anymore.

P.S. you should lower your expectations too.

you still have high expectations

Guest Diamond Horse
1 minute ago, diegofs said:

im so tired of expecting

britney jean and glory era were a hell 

every single move was wrong

i always end up frustrated 

it is a game... a game on your mind :mhm: 

Archived