Do you think Britney would have had way more VMA's if....

sarahbbyy

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I honestly don't believe fan voting is real outside of People Choice Awards.

How can no one remember the MMA fiasco with Womanizer and Poker Face (? Maybe it was lovegame)

Some ppl say Gaga won fair and square but I was there. She did not win that. I stayed on that site voting and we won it and I even took a picture. :lemmetellu:

They didn't think Britney had enough fans then to beat prime Gaga and they thought Gaga was a sure win :foh:

Kept pushing the time back to right before the announcement. To try and get Gaga to win. :flawlessbye:

Honestly, whoever wins VMAs is just a popularity contest honestly. They give people VMAs based on how popular they are in the media to boost their ratings. Like, out of all Britney’s videos, Piece of Me won 3, but her classics BOMT, Oops, and Toxic didn’t win a single one? It’s just too suspicious 

3 minutes ago, Legend said:

Honestly, whoever wins VMAs is just a popularity contest honestly. They give people VMAs based on how popular they are in the media to boost their ratings. Like, out of all Britney’s videos, Piece of Me won 3, but her classics BOMT, Oops, and Toxic didn’t win a single one? It’s just too suspicious 

We all know POM Awards were bought to start out the comeback. 

I look at it as a negative and positive. Did Pom deserve them? No but they are payoff for all the ones that deserved the win back in the day. 

Award shows are just a big scam, tho, and artists and their teams either buy awards or negotiate wins based on appearances/performances.

We all know Brit's team bought Piece of Me's 3 wins for the coverage leading into Circus and her "comeback." 

The thing is Britney never needed to play that game in her Prime - she was the biggest star, she pulled massive numbers, and her songs were all hits. 

1 hour ago, Streets said:

Award shows are just a big scam, tho, and artists and their teams either buy awards or negotiate wins based on appearances/performances.

We all know Brit's team bought Piece of Me's 3 wins for the coverage leading into Circus and her "comeback." 

The thing is Britney never needed to play that game in her Prime - she was the biggest star, she pulled massive numbers, and her songs were all hits. 

Agreed. I mean, one Grammy and not even a nomination for AOTY in 2008 for Blackout and no "Best Dance Song" nomination for Till' The World Ends?

The industry people really hate her.

I also realized a real pattern with Grammy's. They only give album of the year nomination to artists with writing credits on majority of the songs of the album and the person that wins always has the least amount of co-writers. It has nothing to do with best album.

Archived