so Britney wants to be successful again huh?

JP9101

On 10/9/2017 at 5:58 AM, glitterfalls said:

I hate to be a Debbie Downer, I bet there's so many artists that have seen their career sink and the artists go into panic mode because they desperately want to be on top again. What do I need to do to get there? And it's 50/50 if they go back to the top or sink even deeper.  I think those are the people I feel for if they're really putting their heart, soul and passion into their work and it flops/majority call it garbage. 

I just don't see passion anymore in Britney. I'm not making fun of the way she talks when I say that. I would think an artist that had passion for their project would be able to say so much about what they're putting out. And when it concerned Glory, what was being said about that seemed more like the little sayings on the inside of an individual Dove piece of candy. "My son came up with the idea of calling the album "Glory".  *picks up another piece of candy* "This album is my baby."

I don't agree with what you say. 

"I bet there's so many artists that have seen their career sink..." If you're comparing Britney to her "level of artists", most of them are dead.  Britney is one of the artists who actually went through some dark times because of her anxiety and overexposed ****** image(which she did intentionally)and **** problem and actually and majorly recovered from it.  And she's still making music. (Including Madonna)

Look at today's cultural change in Hollywood's pop music. Justin cancelled his tours. Miley doesn't do that Pop thing. She wants to ber herself. Look at Lady Gaga. She shifted to "herself"  Chained to the rhythm went political. Now this also can be said to that "well if it would have done well, you wouldn't have said it" But then what happened to POP?

Not that i like Britney's "I don't give a **** about ratings/sales" but it's not hard to understand from her point of view. She has done everything. She got everything. She even got a comeback. Her priorities were never music anyway. Like as a Primeney she even said she sees herself as someone with a husband and that sunset ****. So for someone to go through the shittiest times personally AND professionaly, her ****-recovery, her Circus era recovery is more than enough for her. She just doesn't give a **** anymore. Like why would she go on tours anymore.(As badly as i want it)  Lol. Even MJ said he hated touring. 

And it's so ironic saying that you don't see passion anymore because she named her album by herself. Which actually doesn't happen because her team always decides the "catchy" titles. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Ayush said:

I don't agree with what you say. 

"I bet there's so many artists that have seen their career sink..." If you're comparing Britney to her "level of artists", most of them are dead.  Britney is one of the artists who actually went through some dark times because of her anxiety and overexposed ****** image(which she did intentionally)and **** problem and actually and majorly recovered from it.  And she's still making music. (Including Madonna)

Look at today's cultural change in Hollywood's pop music. Justin cancelled his tours. Miley doesn't do that Pop thing. She wants to ber herself. Look at Lady Gaga. She shifted to "herself"  Chained to the rhythm went political. Now this also can be said to that "well if it would have done well, you wouldn't have said it" But then what happened to POP?

Not that i like Britney's "I don't give a **** about ratings/sales" but it's not hard to understand from her point of view. She has done everything. She got everything. She even got a comeback. Her priorities were never music anyway. Like as a Primeney she even said she sees herself as someone with a husband and that sunset ****. So for someone to go through the shittiest times personally AND professionaly, her ****-recovery, her Circus era recovery is more than enough for her. She just doesn't give a **** anymore. Like why would she go on tours anymore.(As badly as i want it)  Lol. Even MJ said he hated touring. 

And it's so ironic saying that you don't see passion anymore because she named her album by herself. Which actually doesn't happen because her team always decides the "catchy" titles. 

I can understand why some artists can't stand touring 1st the schedule is insane & it's not good on your body either, you in a different city and time zone every other day, U away from your family and friends and now U have crazy *** people shooting and bombing these concerts on top of all that ... it's crazy I would hate it too MJ also hated interviews and didn't do them for 13 yrs and that was during the 80s when he was HUGE

Archived