Tana Mongeau exposes G-Eazy

JustLuvMe

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For anyone not interested in watching: Tana (15) and her friends (both 14) went to a g-eazy concert and were picked to come 'hang' with him after in his title room (his manager told them he only hooks up with blondes-and Tana is blonde). They couldn't go however cuz they didn't have id (They lied and said they felt sick etc to bail out). Then tana went out of town and g eazy was back in town, and invited the same girls again. They went (both 14) and one of them hooked up with him. So he slept with an underage girl. Aaand Tana was super mad cuz she wanted to sleep with him :tiffcackle:. Long story short, he's gross. Aaaaand this is if you believe her

28 minutes ago, Chris343 said:

For anyone not interested in watching: Tana (15) and her friends (both 14) went to a g-eazy concert and were picked to come 'hang' with him after in his title room (his manager told them he only hooks up with blondes-and Tana is blonde). They couldn't go however cuz they didn't have id (They lied and said they felt sick etc to bail out). Then tana went out of town and g eazy was back in town, and invited the same girls again. They went (both 14) and one of them hooked up with him. So he slept with an underage girl. Aaand Tana was super mad cuz she wanted to sleep with him :tiffcackle:. Long story short, he's gross. Aaaaand this is if you believe her

To be fair, if you what you wrote is what she says in the video, he had no way of knowing the girl was underage. People can lie, and IDK about you, but I wouldn't check for ID before chomping down on some good ****.

34 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

To be fair, if you what you wrote is what she says in the video, he had no way of knowing the girl was underage. People can lie, and IDK about you, but I wouldn't check for ID before chomping down on some good ****.

Yeah true, apparently they needed id the first time, but I guess they didn't ask the girls that second time. I still find it kinda gross, but it's not my life so

Archived