2011ney's best candids and appearances

kasavas

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thanos18
17 minutes ago, ZAM9315 said:

She looked her best the VMA 2011. She always looks extra good during the VMAS.  2015 and 2016 she looked bangin.   So glad she's into fitness more the past 3 years 

yes they really care about her look during all the vmas appearances on red carpet. 

4 hours ago, SchatarSapphira said:

Guys, she's not that different now. 

She has lip fillers (they wear out) and she lost a lot of fat in her cheeks, making her whole appearance different.

I can guarantee that if she gains a couple of pounds, she'd regain her "Britney" face, since she didn't actually do THAT much surgery. Of course, then you'd ***** about her weight :queenflopga: Typical exhale, what can I say. 

She still looks amazing and she's ******* hot but let's not be delusional, she is entirely different.

What's on a face?

Eyes: She had an eye lift.

Nose: She had a nosejob.

Lips: She had lip fillers and some people say she got a surgery known in Korea called smile lift that makes you seem like you always smile so you can look youtful and maybe that's what caused her lip shape to change entirely.

MOUTH_CORNER_LIFT_STONE_13_820_4x3_992.jpgarticle-2399795-1B6841E4000005DC-907_638x448.jpg

She changed everything on her face. Gaining a few pounds and having a fuller face wouldn't magically make these unnoticeable.

She still looks amazing but no, don't try say she looks the same. :moorangu: 

Archived