IG post : carrots and bunny

IonutM

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

Can we stop acting like she's some braindead child? She makes her own ordinary day to day decisions, the conservatorship doesn't render her a vegetable. :orangu:

But I didn't say she's a braindead child. One doesn't directly mean the other.

2 minutes ago, Diamond Horse said:

But I didn't say she's a braindead child. One doesn't directly mean the other.

I think that Fe may be posting stuff like the perfume ads and the photos of her career. But the memes, the selfies, etc. are all her. She has her phone and uses it all the time, she's clearly the one posting personal pictures.

Guest Diamond Horse
Just now, BoyToySoldier said:

I think that Fe may be posting stuff like the perfume ads and the photos of her career, but the memes, the selfies, etc. are all her. She has her phones and uses it all the time, she's clearly the one posting personal pictures.

Yeah, it would make sense.

All in all, this thought just crossed my mind, without going deeper into it. Didn't somebody even say that Fe said something about it to them? But 1) they could have misunderstood, 2) it could have all been a lie.

2 hours ago, Borja said:

It's a metaphor? Something about Sam's junk? I'm confused :triggered:

anyway, I don't know if I like Momney back to insta or not.

1 hour ago, portrait said:

britney, we know , Sam's got a bick ****. :mattafact:

1 hour ago, Poe Dameron said:

She is just wanted to post a PG13 stuff about Sam's ****:lemmetellu: Gurl is proud:mattafact:

dirty minded fanbase :thinkney:

4 hours ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I think that Fe may be posting stuff like the perfume ads and the photos of her career. But the memes, the selfies, etc. are all her. She has her phone and uses it all the time, she's clearly the one posting personal pictures.

4 hours ago, Diamond Horse said:

Yeah, it would make sense.

All in all, this thought just crossed my mind, without going deeper into it. Didn't somebody even say that Fe said something about it to them? But 1) they could have misunderstood, 2) it could have all been a lie.

I mean there could be five ppl on her account or more. I'm sure Britney posts the selfies. 

The only thing that makes him hmmm is the Ariana Manchester post. It clear as day obviously was for Ariana so even if her team posted it, wouldn't Britney glance at it before she posted a selfie? Maybe she does not care at all

Archived