Other songs you wish Britney sang?

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

I love Kelis. Imagine Britney on Bossy. :orangu: Milkshake was actually offered to her for ITZ.

I don't like her popular stuff(3 songs I know), but she has so many underrated gems

Something sort of dark like this would be cool:

And something voulnerable like this would be cool:

I want her to use her real voice more tho, no baby voice. We got that a bit on glory but I want more of the deep register. That would be cool with these songs.

Just now, ShowdownITZ said:

She's so beautiful :thirsty:

Indeed! I got particularly interested in her just this month after I've seen members such as @Shadow. promoting her music here. Likewise I referred her to my sister who's majoring in music and she was also astonished that the genre was somehow getting revived as apparently it has long been "dead" in the music scene.

1 minute ago, Itachi said:

Indeed! I got particularly interested in her just this month after I've seen members such as @Shadow. promoting her music here. Likewise I referred her to my sister who's majoring in music and she was also astonished that the genre was somehow getting revived as apparently it has long been "dead" in the music scene.

Listening to Love right now :saycheese:

Archived