Britney's 'Baby One More Time' Album Is Now Available On Vinyl, And It's Selling Like Hot Cakes

Jordan Miller

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
17 hours ago, Spearsfan said:

I would keep checking the site. My friend kept refreshing for an hr and someone kicked one back and she got it for me. If ppl cancel preorder it will appear again 

Wow you're right, it is up again and I bought it. Thanks!

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Mystical78 said:

Yeah nvm, I was able to get it like a minute after I posted actually.

It's really fickle though, I'm just glad they're still available

That's good to hear!

It's weird, makes me think are they doing it on purpose to drive up demand? 

3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

That's good to hear!

Probably, it definitely worked for me lol.

I don't own a record player and wasn't really planning on getting this yesterday, but then I saw it sold out in a matter of hours so here I am!

Just now, puppylo16 said:

That's good to hear!

I think that's exactly what they're doing, it sold out 3 times today already that I've seen :calculating:

In the meantime we'll watch the availability of these vinyls go Up 'n Down

• Super Mods
1 minute ago, Mystical78 said:

Probably, it definitely worked for me lol.

I don't own a record player and wasn't really planning on getting this yesterday, but then I saw it sold out in a matter of hours so here I am!

LOL same here. I honestly don't care for this album but when it's sold out, it made me want it and I hate myself for falling into it. I don't have a record player too but I have the Glory fan edition framed in my room.

• Super Mods
2 minutes ago, JustLuvMe said:

I think that's exactly what they're doing, it sold out 3 times today already that I've seen :calculating:

In the meantime we'll watch the availability of these vinyls go Up 'n Down

It makes me think if they are really 2,500 printed or they are just releasing a little at a time. :ponderney:

17 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

It's pop music composed with mostly electronic equipment. Won't really sound any better than ripping the actual CD in WAV. Vinyl sounds better with music that features organic instrumentation (classical, rock, etc.)

It can sound better, if it's mastered differently than the CD one. I care about the dynamics range :brit:

Archived