It's a shame her style is so bad

Cinderella love

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

always was, always will be 

The Queen of Pop, The Princess of dicks and soon to be named the best dancer of all time. MJ who tbh? :tiffcackle:

• Super Mods

This totally reminds me of that one bts clip of stronger when she was wearing that pink outfit and said that she really like it and she feels more comfortable in it and it's totally her :quirkney:

oh britney, you are too precious.

Also it's just obvious no one gives a **** about how Britney looks when she goes out to perform. One of her "boots" is always higher than the other. Her fishnets are way too freaking high and she only has black ones so they don't match most of the costumes and they're not only distracting but ruin the whole look. Those things she puts around her belly are ridiculous to say the least. You can also see her skin coloured underwear under her costumes and it's just not good. Also as her weight fluctuates a lot, some days her costumes are too big and some others they're too tight for her body, actually making her look out of shape. Materials look cheap af. Costumes are unflattering. And remember when she would use those huge *** wristbands? Damn girl. Then there's also her makeup which had improved during the Asian tour but now it seems like it's just Glenn's efforts in Vegas. She has no eyebrows, the raccoon eyes usually look bad and age her unless it's done properly. Her hair extensions are way too damn thick, her head looks way too big sometimes and let's not forget she oftentimes looses some strands of hair during the shows. She puts it into a messy bun like she was going to rehearals. And she also plays A LOT with it so it always ends up looking greasy, messy and tangled in a bad kinda way, not in a Slave 4 U kinda way.

Damn, I wish whoever works for her actually gave a flying **** about Britney ******* Spears, I mean do they even realise who they're working for? Looks are so so important for someone like Britney who relies entirely on them! Unfortunately Britney is one of the worst looking celebrities out there right now except maybe at red carpets and social events, she actually manages to look beautiful for many of those. But when performing... It just drives me crazy thinking of the amount of money her glam team is getting for not delivering good looks. Some of her fans are actually great stylists/designers/makeup artists who would love to work for and with her instead of those people. If they had the minimum amount of interest and effort she would easily look like this for most, if not all, her performances:

15370027_10101797953983087_8406113158749

Britney-Spears-VMA-2016.jpg

93547_britney-spears-actuacion-premios-b

:kidcries:

• Super Mods
44 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

Also it's just obvious no one gives a **** about how Britney looks when she goes out to perform. One of her "boots" is always higher than the other. Her fishnets are way too freaking high and she only has black ones so they don't match most of the costumes and they're not only distracting but ruin the whole look. Those things she puts around her belly are ridiculous to say the least. You can also see her skin coloured underwear under her costumes and it's just not good. Also as her weight fluctuates a lot, some days her costumes are too big and some others they're too tight for her body, actually making her look out of shape. Materials look cheap af. Costumes are unflattering. And remember when she would use those huge *** wristbands? Damn girl. Then there's also her makeup which had improved during the Asian tour but now it seems like it's just Glenn's efforts in Vegas. She has no eyebrows, the raccoon eyes usually look bad and age her unless it's done properly. Her hair extensions are way too damn thick, her head looks way too big sometimes and let's not forget she oftentimes looses some strands of hair during the shows. She puts it into a messy bun like she was going to rehearals. And she also plays A LOT with it so it always ends up looking greasy, messy and tangled in a bad kinda way, not in a Slave 4 U kinda way.

Damn, I wish whoever works for her actually gave a flying **** about Britney ******* Spears, I mean do they even realise who they're working for? Looks are so so important for someone like Britney who relies entirely on them! Unfortunately Britney is one of the worst looking celebrities out there right now except maybe at red carpets and social events, she actually manages to look beautiful for many of those. But when performing... It just drives me crazy thinking of the amount of money her glam team is getting for not delivering good looks. Some of her fans are actually great stylists/designers/makeup artists who would love to work for and with her instead of those people. If they had the minimum amount of interest and effort she would easily look like this for most, if not all, her performances:

15370027_10101797953983087_8406113158749

Britney-Spears-VMA-2016.jpg

93547_britney-spears-actuacion-premios-b

:kidcries:

It seems like the wardrobe people don't like her and all they do is complain about her. Some people here defend them saying that it is unreasonable that Britney makes them complete outfits by the end of the day so she can wear it for that nights show but like Britney's clothes are always simple looking and many high end fashion designers literally spent the whole night making a gown for a celebrity to wear on the red carpet the next day and it's more complex than her stuff. I think she needs more quality workers, all her team seem to be cheap. If high end designers are able to make Britney's demands work, that just shows how uncreative her team is.

18 hours ago, portrait said:

i don't care what she wears in her private life, but on stage she should look like a ******* superstar. same with make up. 

okay, she clearly has no taste, BUT WTF is wrong with the people around her? 

I seriously think she just pouts and fires anybody that goes against her wishes. :mattafact:

Britney Spearss is the only person in the world that can look like a walking refrigerator on stage when she actually is skinny and fit...she's the only woman that prefers to look 50 with her housewife's hairstyle, racoon eyes and non-existent eyebrows. Britney spears is the only female singer that prefers comfiness even if she looks terrible everytime she performs. it's like she's sabotaging herself all the time. when her team decides for her she looks like a 10:

Imagen relacionadaResultado de imagen de britney billboard 2016

it's a shame that she prefers to look like  mess when she finally got her body back

Imagen relacionada

20759932_330846904032944_856944588001116160_n.jpg

seriously what the hell is she thinking? :triggered:

Archived