One of Britney's influences

Itachi

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Good4Ya said:

Idol! Queen! :bow:

Whitney was a singer, the best singer. Britney could've been one too, though never like Whitney. She had it all... :crying1:

Influence? :beynah:

Didn't she almost have it all :saycheese:

wiki lists Whitney as one of Britney's major influence (as claimed by Britney). And wasn't it Whitney's I Have Nothing that Britney sang in her audition to JIVE? I can't seem to find any traces of Whitney in any aspect of Britney's artistry

I love Exhale and My Love is Your Love. Such a talent :otears: when I found out she died, I didn't really know much about her except that she lost her voice and was a **** addict. But I searched her up on google that day and loved the One Moment in Time Grammy performance. One of the best performances ever :crying4:

6 hours ago, Itachi said:

Didn't she almost have it all :saycheese:

wiki lists Whitney as one of Britney's major influence (as claimed by Britney). And wasn't it Whitney's I Have Nothing that Britney sang in her audition to JIVE? I can't seem to find any traces of Whitney in any aspect of Britney's artistry

Maybe Britney's ballads and that note in Where Are You Now :crying4: so beautiful

Archived