Is this her best vocal performance of BOMT?

HoneyBee

no flaws detected, I'm shooketh!! :gaspney::clap:

she was holding back on dancing in order to serve good vocals, but she went all out during the breakdown dance. a perfect example of a well-balanced performance between the vocals and choreo.

wish she'd implement this in her future performances.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Yeah you should. When the time machine is invented and we need to vote who gets to go first...you have my vote.

Lmao :giggleney: 

I was slapped by an aunt once. Didn't help. 

No, my younger self was way too jealous and intimidated to be inspired by her godessness.

17 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

You can clearly see she was focusing on her intonation, not to sound off key but her lack of dancing makes it kindda boring :tiffanynod:

I assume they decided to sacrifice her live vocals to deliver entertaining performances back then and now it's hard to go back :weusay:

it's not boring to me, her vocals when she sings perfectly are heaven to me.

and it's not like her dancing these days is super hard and complex, she could pull off live singing with a well-timed choreo, focus on singing during the verses and dance hard, sing an adlib here and there in the chorus and let the background vocals do the singing.

Gaga does this a lot actually ( not singing the chorus dancing instead)  and so does Beyonce, watch any crazy in love performance.

Archived