My Britney illustration

hyoga

3 minutes ago, Shadow. said:

I thought this aswell but then he said he did it using illustrator so idk what to believe :awkblink: 

it's a partial tracing that includes the features from the original low quality image and heavy use of the selection tool.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Its really nice but some of the darker shadows could've been made a little bit darker, to define her nose, jaw, eyes etc (where the shadow is cast) and to give it that little bit more depth. The eyes are fab, but its just missing some more darker greys.

Yea i will try to darken some of the anchor points and see if i can give it more depth

thanks

1 hour ago, --- said:

1tk59p.gif
it's fine to use the techniques you used, but like give credit where credit is due.

It's a pure digital illustration, i dunno why u r even arguing you either like a work or u don't. Discrediting my effort and my work is not nice of you anyway you are entitled to your opinion

PS this was done in front of my coworkers while i was demonstrating the mesh tool. you can look it up and there are much better realistic digital illustration  you can see on youtube if you want

33 minutes ago, hyoga said:

It's a pure digital illustration, i dunno why u r even arguing you either like a work or u don't. Discrediting my effort and my work is not nice of you anyway you are entitled to your opinion

PS this was done in front of my coworkers while i was demonstrating the mesh tool. you can look it up and there are much better realistic digital illustration  you can see on youtube if you want

why are parts of it pixelated? illustrator is vector. did you or did you not trace the original image and include parts of it in your illustration?

1 hour ago, --- said:

why are parts of it pixelated? illustrator is vector. did you or did you not trace the original image and include parts of it in your illustration?

It's a vector but when u save it as an image it becomes rasterized and yes of course i traced the image u used but the end result is just a digital version if it if u want i can send u the .ai file 

Archived