Which song should Britney pull a Radar 2.0 and include on B10? - PICK MORE THAN ONE

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Which song should Britney pull a Radar 2.0 and include on B10?  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

We all know how Britney included Radar on Circus after it already being on Blackout due to a contract with the producer. So pick above (i think) which songs y'all would like her to include on B10 and give a shot as a single. Those are a mix of personally my favorites and the ones that get more love from fans, as to what I see.

I have always though of how she should include like 15 songs from previous albums in an album and release all of them as singles with music videos and promote (which will seem pretty new to the gp) while she works on a new album. I mean imagine actual promo them, all or most becoming hits, bringing her onto her new album, THE HYPE...

This was influenced from @JP9101's earlier post.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Where's Freakshow? Billboard always puts that on her best album tracks.

It only gave me 20 options icon, I was still on Blackout when I noticed I'd have to remove songs so I had to shrink it:myjam:

Vote according to those.

3 minutes ago, ShowdownITZ said:

Where's Freakshow? Billboard always puts that on her best album tracks. But one of all of these Unusual You because I wish it was a single :mcry:

I just allowed voters to vote for several songs, idk if u can still vote but u can try.

1 minute ago, ShowdownITZ said:

You put Unusual You twice.

Mess. Added Freakshow for you, talk about a friend:mattafact:

I've always dreamed of Inside Out being recycled but not exactly as it is. Kind of like a Part 2 song (she has never done that), and it will be re-written to include a male feature. I always fantasized it to be JT tbh, but maybe Biebs will also work well. Then a b&w mv where they just do a lyrical dance to the song. :tiffanynod:

i don't think it will work though for team Britney :tiffsniffle:

TOMH, BOM, THU, Outrageous, Toy Soldier, Get Back, Perfect Lover, Unusual You, Blur, Freakshow, He About to Lose Me, Inside Out, Just Luv Me, hell just do 'em all. Just make a Greatest Non-Hits album! 

jkjkjkjk i probably shouldn't have wrote this bc know Britney's team, they'd probably think it's a good idea at this point

I chose breath on me, touch of my hand & he about to lose me because the first two songs are her most sensual songs ever that they deserved to be singles but at least she did them justice with live performances and He about to lose me is a gem in FF, the lyrics and melody are an outstanding track in a bunch of Britney-classic party bangers. 

I love many tracks from the BRITNEY and BLACKOUT albums but most of those songs would sounds dated AF these days so I choose the ones I said. :verycool:

2 hours ago, hushpuppies said:

You have exactly 1,000 posts that's so cool! :unbelievableney:

Aw thank's, u seem to be new here too, right?

Archived