Who honestly thinks a diff lead single could have done better.

indyRS

I see on here and Popjustice the debate of, 'What song off Glory would have made the album a bigger Ho's

And I strongly believe no song would have done much better or worse than the choices they made.

Nowadays it takes more effort and work to get a bigger hit, but there's always the talk of 'Better' or 'Liar' making the album a huge hit.

That simply isn't true..

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest $elfish

Love me down would have been a hit if it was a single tbhΒ 

then they should have released better and cymΒ 

maybe dywco too if we are lucky

this era would have been much better if they picked strong , catchy songsΒ 

I'm sure love me down would have caught the GP since it's appealing to them , I tried this by introducing my friends to glory literally their favorite tracks where either lmd , cym or make meΒ 

And they hate Β britney lolΒ :tehe:

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

Me. Either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would've been big and would've given Glory a better direction.

Y'all really underestimate the importance of the lead's success, the lead is more important than the rest of the album. An album would sell more if the lead was #1 and huge and the rest of the album wasnt THAT good (BOMT teas)Β than if the lead did ok amd the rest of the album was good. Better would've also done better than Make Me. MM should've been the last single, the moment I head that JLM leak I know they had already f*ckep up for releasingΒ MM.

But I'd pick either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down or even Better because those are the only songs that could become big with the GP, they could've gone 'viral'. Any other song as the lead wouldn't have done much differently than MM as she her fanbase would buy anything she put out as the lead. She's lucky we can still give her Top 20 debuts.

Any uptempo song would have fared better than Make Me. I've said it 100 times: when peopleΒ hear Britney Spears is back with new music, Make Me is not the type of **** people expect or want to hear. Make Me blended in; it did not make any impact and more importantly it wasn't catchy and didn't make anyone want to dance.Β Not a good song to kick off a Britney campaign; it's a 4th single type of song.

3 minutes ago, -OnMyRadar- said:

I think Just Luv Me would of been a good first single

Β 

1.Β Better

2.Β Just Luv MeΒ 

3. Do You Wanna Come Over?

4. Make Me... (feat. Daddy- Eazy)

Β 

I can dream right?Β :staysalty:

Made some adjustments!

Two mid tempo

two up tempoΒ 

:staysalty:

45 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

Me. Either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down would've been big and would've given Glory a better direction.

Y'all really underestimate the importance of the lead's success, the lead is more important than the rest of the album. An album would sell more if the lead was #1 and huge and the rest of the album wasnt THAT good (BOMT teas)Β than if the lead did ok amd the rest of the album was good. Better would've also done better than Make Me. MM should've been the last single, the moment I head that JLM leak I know they had already f*ckep up for releasingΒ MM.

But I'd pick either Just Luv Me or Love Me Down or even Better because those are the only songs that could become big with the GP, they could've gone 'viral'. Any other song as the lead wouldn't have done much differently than MM as she her fanbase would buy anything she put out as the lead. She's lucky we can still give her Top 20 debuts.

Did you hear Make Me anywhere in the U.K.? It peaked 42 thereΒ :triggered:

Archived