No picture of Britney in two weeks? Whats going on?

Guido

I mean... she is obviously hiding. :calculating: no paparazzi shot? Nothing? Either way she is up to something or she has some surgery or whatever. She didnt even post a thing in two weeks. I wonder if theres a purpose behind it. It seems like forever already! :mattafact:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

I get that she's out living her life, but this is just very strange. :calculating:

it's also really weird that she's not with her family (jamie lynn posted on instagram story about a family dinner and everyone was there, even her dad and brother, no britney) or at larry's wedding (the tweet i posted said she's in cali) :calculating:

Just now, MM said:

it's also really weird that she's not with her family (jamie lynn posted on instagram story about a family dinner and everyone was there, even her dad and brother, no britney) or at larry's wedding (the tweet i posted said she's in cali) :calculating:

Right? (Ah, so we are aware that she didn't attend the wedding? I wasn't sure.) In a way I sort of wasn't expecting her to attend the latter, despite having known him for so long, but the family part doesn't make sense to me. What is she doing? 

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:

Right? (Ah, so we are aware that she didn't attend the wedding? I wasn't sure.) In a way I sort of wasn't expecting her to attend the latter, despite having known him for so long, but the family part doesn't make sense to me. What is she doing? 

i'm not exactly sure about larry's wedding, but i hope she's okay and nothing is wrong. and i have no idea what she could be doing, especially considering she said her kids are her number one priority and she's not with them:magicjohnson:

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now
10 minutes ago, MM said:

i hope she's okay and nothing is wrong. 

Nothing is wrong, her family looks happy and not worried at all on her sister' insta story

• Super Mods

Maybe she lost her phone in Tel Aviv since the last post she made was the day after her performance! :meltdown:

Also I can't wait for a live fashion show from her living room and then an acoustic concert live from her home on Instagram! :meltdown: She's been planning it this whole time. :meltdown:

Archived