I feel like Britney was grounded after the chaos she caused with the tour interviews

Guest Edge Of Clockin' You

I mean she sure caused a lot of controversy trying to fool us that she has a little bit of playback :dead: As someone said somewhere, I think that might be the case. Does anyone agree:tiffcackle:

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What mess? And what grounding? Like a punishment? She's 35 lol. Why do you guys think she's a kid? Her dad controls her finances and personal well being to make sure she's not getting herself in bed with ppl like Sam and adnan again. He isn't standing over her making sure she eats her brussel  sprouts lol

4 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

What mess? And what grounding? Like a punishment? She's 35 lol. Why do you guys think she's a kid? Her dad controls her finances and personal well being to make sure she's not getting herself in bed with ppl like Sam and adnan again. He isn't standing over her making sure she eats her brussel  sprouts lol

I was actually joking:tiffcackle: Even tho I don't think her team was that happy about her acting as if she did much on stage and will surely keep an (extra) eye on what she says/posts.

36 minutes ago, Edge Of Leaving said:

I mean she sure caused a lot of controversy trying to fool us that she has a little bit of playback :dead: As someone said somewhere, I think that might be the case. Does anyone agree:tiffcackle:

I saw someone on Twitter say the same thing. Are you on stan twitter? 

Archived