I realized something about Pretty Girls

Alice X

Since I haven't watched the Pretty Girls MV for more than a year, I kinda forgot about it. 

So I heard the song in a club last night and I actually loved it, although I always thought that I hate it :girlwhat:

Then I watched the video this morning and I hate it again. The MV def could ruin your experience with a song  :umwtf:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For me, it's a fun lil bop. Not one of her best songs, not one of her worst. I wish it was longer.

And the video imo is mostly entertaining. I just don't like some of her outfits/wigs (the shorter ones) and the money ATM and talking parts are embarrassing lol.

I agree a video or a live performance can kind of make or break a song but I try to let the songs stand on their own bc Britney doesn't always have the best videos or performances anymore. 

1 hour ago, Siwon said:

not here for gretcheney 

CE5yBcQWMAAhj-k.png 

Who approved of this whole lighting and scene because i thought they made her look so old and terrible. Its clearly the make up and lighting.. She has no eyebrows,  her Eye make up is so dark and her lips are too light plus her skin looks about as tan as a Miami retiree. I hate that scene so much. Whoever directed it should never work with anyone again!

1 hour ago, Justney said:

Who approved of this whole lighting and scene because i thought they made her look so old and terrible. Its clearly the make up and lighting.. She has no eyebrows,  her Eye make up is so dark and her lips are too light plus her skin looks about as tan as a Miami retiree. I hate that scene so much. Whoever directed it should never work with anyone again!

Iggy directed it :quirkney: ..... nuff said :flawlessbye:

Archived