I realized something about Pretty Girls

Alice X

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 hours ago, Justney said:

Who approved of this whole lighting and scene because i thought they made her look so old and terrible. Its clearly the make up and lighting.. She has no eyebrows,  her Eye make up is so dark and her lips are too light plus her skin looks about as tan as a Miami retiree. I hate that scene so much. Whoever directed it should never work with anyone again!

Cinematographers and gaffers are responsible for the lighting during the filming process. The only thing the director really does is pick the camera angles and make final decisions when necessary. :slayney:

I just graduated from film school, just tryna spread my knowledge lol

3 minutes ago, DMVofficial said:

Cinematographers and gaffers are responsible for the lighting during the filming process. The only thing the director really does is pick the camera angles and make final decisions when necessary. :slayney:

I just graduated from film school, just tryna spread my knowledge lol

That's so cool. I wanted to go to film school so bad ;-; thanks for the knowledge bby. I hope you're in the process of becoming the next famous film maker.

I think the music video is just fun. It's not fierce, it's not stylish, but it's fun. The makeup in general was a mess tho (Glenn was probably in charge) and this godawful look is one of her worst ever (Britney was probably in charge):

2770871B00000578-0-image-a-123_142869994

But I admit it looks better with long hair either straight or curly. Anything would look better than the noodle hair. :rude2me:

1 hour ago, hushpuppies said:

I was kinda like :zoomzoom::watrusayin::huh: inside when I first saw the scene.

And about the overprotected 2.0:

200.gif

:xcuseme:

Yeah that was some delusional exhalers and I'm not sorry for dragging them since knowing that britney could do much better than this look

I actually don't like the song or the MV.  It never seemed Britney to me.  Like, the song doesn't even sound like anything Britney would do.  When it first came out, I could not even deal with it :meltdown: I don't know... It seems as if a lot more people like it on here than I originally thought.  But I still think it is one of the worst songs, I just can't get into it AT ALL. :byebitch:

Archived