My Costume Design for The POM Opening (WB, Womanizer, BTI/POM)

So, seeing as a few members liked my previous Circus Designers, I'd say I might try and design outfits that I could see in POM, based on her iconic music video looks, or looks from throughout her career, as well as considering what she wears in POM (primarily, leotard, and one piece body suits).

For the introduction, the military theme is clear. The dancers (in POM, The BBMA's and iHeart) wear black, green and silver (or reds for the festivals), with various PVCs materials. I decided to use contrast these, using white as a basis (as I liked the white against, the black during the FF tour), with rudy reds (to contrast the military greens of the pom outfits), and black sections would match the dancers. 

I looked at taking elements from the dancers current costumes. I also looked at Britney's motorcycle look in the Blackout Booklet Photoshoot, her V Magazine Look (The skin tight latex/leather styling), her BBMA Marco (the body suit with sections covered), Her iHeart Radio Performance (the jacket and hat) and and, as previously mentioned, her FF Opener her look. 

She would appear wearing a three lapel, sleeveless PVC/Leather jacket, and white military style hat (with crystals).
The look would consist of a skintight leotard (because she loves them), black and red crystalled lapels, black and red crystalled cuffs with nude panels on the arms and sides. This can be zipped down, to reveal a studded/crystalled bra/choker combo. This is paired with thigh, military style boots, in a patent leather (either a dance heel, or platform). The shoes could also be covered in crystals (its Vegas).....

....with crystals.

What do you think.

WB.jpg

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, PeterGetsNasty said:

This is too much. I could see Gaga wear this, though. :zoomzoom:

I was unsure, I sketched it out quite fast. I was thinking vegas and sparkles, as well as being futuristic, linear, and military (like the theme of the first section):
What would you remove or change? 
Thank you for the feedback! 

6 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I was unsure, I sketched it out quite fast. I was thinking vegas and sparkles, as well as being futuristic, linear, and military (like the theme of the first section):
What would you remove or change? 
Thank you for the feedback! 

The colors and remove the choker. I think a little more simple colors would be cool. Maybe just the purple.

Archived