I didn't like Baby One More Time...

Roger

I've been a fan since In The Zone, but never really liked her older stuffs even though I know everything that happened and stans a few stuffs (Stronger <3)

This is now 2017 and I'm basically discovering BoMT; always loved that iconic song of hers; but now I STAN IT lately

This is like Jesus coming back when I listen to it now

Been a stan for 13 years and she doesn't cease to amaze me, this song seems so fresh even now

Living legend :otears:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, I am Max. said:

I remember living something similar to that song when I was like 16 years old. I sang that song every single day lol. 

I'm crying while listening to it rn

You never said you wouldn't make me cry,  the summer love just keep one long aftr (???) 

From april to septembe:otears:

Just now, I am Max. said:

but summer love will keep us warm long after :') 

I say so much **** while singing along to God's song lmao 

I'm not a native speaker so I go through with what I understand; my Circus interpretation is atrocious :ricackle:

Every song on BOMT Slays especially SODA BOP :madance:

Singles/Cant Make You Love Me/When Your Eyes See It/WHERE ARE YOU NOW/Dear Diary/DGKOMD/Girl In The Mirror/What U See Is What U Get/ Can't Get No Satisfaction  Did I name every song on this album? Cause then Oops Slays too! :liberatedaf:

I am more of a BOMT fan but I do love Oops too. :myjam:

Back when she was giving us VOCALS and DANCING. Oh God, I'd loooooove to hear her singing live again. She's still got it! I don't care about dancing, she's so bored with it since 2008 already... Time to go back to the roots I guess! I hope... :kidcries:

Archived